You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Jamielou's Juicy Jubbly Tips.... I said TIPS!!!

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat
In Response to Jamielou's Juicy Jubbly Tips.... I said TIPS!!!:
1. Play at a buy-in level you are comfortable with - If you buy into a £20 game, and are constantly thinking "I HAVE to cash, don't want to lose £20" then you are playing beyond your limits, your concentration is stuck on the fact that you might lose £20 and your mind isnt 100% on the game and the hands and the opponants. 2. Makes notes - take the first few levels of a game to spot the different types of players at the table, pick the people you WANT to play against, those who will raise with any ace, those who will call with any two suited, those who will donk bet into you, and pick a spot against these people, suss out there play and the second you hit a monster hand you take advantage of them and get the maximum out of them because you know exactly how they are playing. 3. Table attire - Man-bags are not cool. Infact, scrap the "Table" attire, just attire in general, man-bags are a no go!! Thanks for looking at my tips.
Posted by jamielou
My pleasure.

Thread title FTW. 8- />

Comments