You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

federer v del potro

edited September 2009 in The Shed
i'm not sure if there are many tennis fans on here but i have been glued to the tennis for the last 3 hours and del potro has beaten federer 3-2 in a fantastic match, i have put poker on the back burner to watch this and cheer on del potro for the £100 side bet i had with a friend.

incredible match and thankyou del potro

webby

Comments

• edited September 2009
    yeah - great stuff
  • edited September 2009
    Coudn't see whole match, just remember seeing Del Potro with his head in his hands after losing 3rd set but so glad he turned it around.
  • edited September 2009
    I watched the first 4 sets but had to go bed at 1 was just to tired, glad Del Potro went on to win it
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to federer v del potro:
    i'm not sure if there are many tennis fans on here but i have been glued to the tennis for the last 3 hours and del potro has beaten federer 3-2 in a fantastic match, i have put poker on the back burner to watch this and cheer on del potro for the £100 side bet i had with a friend. incredible match and thankyou del potro webby
    Posted by webby234

yep wimbledon & strawberry's    me & telly & tinny & sports telly & playing poker  BLISS

will subscribe to this thread m8 & look forward to your stories

btw answered your PM m8 if u look in the shed now you will see diary thread on where to post your selections for tipster
        comp

dtw