You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

watch,read,listen my 3 poker tips

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat
I hope these 3 tips will help make you be a more profitable poker player:

(1)  Notes... Take notes on your opponents. What starting hands they call and raise with. Are they aggresive, are they tight?  All these things will help you when you meet them again on the tables.

(2)  Forums...  These are there for everyone to use. It's a great way to discuss hands. Did I play it wrong? Did I play it right? Most people on the forum give sound advice. 

(3)  Sky Poker - channel 865...  Where will you get more information about how your opponents play than seeing their whole cards on tv.  Study these players, you never know when you are going to meet them on your tables. The presenters and their guests give the best advice there is. 

These 3 tips might just give you the edge. good luck and prosper! :)

Comments

• edited March 2011
    In Response to watch,read,listen my 3 poker tips:
    I hope these 3 tips will help make you be a more profitable poker player:    (1)  Notes... Take notes on your opponents. What starting hands they call and raise with. Are they aggresive, are they tight?  All these things will help you when you meet them again on the tables.    (2)  Forums...  These are there for everyone to use. It's a great way to discuss hands. Did I play it wrong? Did I play it right? Most people on the forum give sound advice.        (3)  Sky Poker - channel 865...  Where will you get more information about how your opponents play than seeing their whole cards on tv.  Study these players, you never know when you are going to meet them on your tables. The presenters and their guests give the best advice there is.       These 3 tips might just give you the edge. good luck and prosper! :)
    Posted by DO_OR_DIE
    i thought they were ok lol