You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

F.a.o Tikay, Hartigan, Orford, LML, Giddins, Wacko90, Dohhh, Scotty77, Ads2kuk, Machka, Young_Gun

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat
You did go to great lengths...too great ! Its supposed to be 100 words max.

Comments

• edited March 2011

How’s that for a catchy title ;-) I thought this would be the easiest way to get some regulars reading my tips and therefore increase my chance of some feedback …yes I would love a free SPT seat, I’d go to great lengths ;-)

Anyway here are my general tips that I think could serve you well if used in conjunction with strong notes and in the right situations.

Challenge conventions– E.g. slow playing aces..
    Generally raise/re-raise when you have a monster, but mix it up sometimes .Flat call from the blinds, let the aggro button raiser c-bet (it’s etched in his mind, he has to) , smooth call, convince him your drawing, let him fire again thinking he can get you off, extract maximum valuez.

Small PP’s – 3bet them, disguise your hand, take the pot when your opponent misses, think of all the times you’ve called pre and folded when you’ve missed, give yourself the other way to win the pot.

Walk down 4th street – if you 1.Raise pre 2.C-bet a decent draw 3. Get called 4. Miss; - don’t check back the turn for a free river every time, again disguise your hand, make him think you’ve been strong all along, take the pot there or get paid on the river when you flush up.

Thanks for reading :-) *edit -i realise this is way to long and i've wasted my time, i shall try again soon :-)

• edited March 2011

i tried hard to cut it down as much as possible, it's only 40 words over! the tips bit anyway haha

• edited March 2011

I suppose i'll just have to try again, 100 words is so stingy lol!!

• edited March 2011
    Cunning, very very cunning.
  • edited March 2011
    loving the title ;) good stuff to mate :)
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: F.a.o Tikay, Hartigan, Orford, LML, Giddins, Wacko90, Dohhh, Scotty77, Ads2kuk, Machka, Young_Gun:
    loving the title ;) good stuff to mate :)
    Posted by Wacko90
    ha, cheers wackster :-)