You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sit "n" Go Success Round 3

edited September 2009 in Poker Chat

Been a while since my last update, and their have been quite a few ups and downs. Recently I was playing the £1.15 DYM's and basically just treading water at around 20-23 buy-ins due partly to some awful bad beats.

Then, I had a very good run in the Super 6 free-roll coming 6th and picking up a handy £15 which took me a lot closer to my next target the £2.25 DYM's, at this point I felt I was making good progress, with a slice of luck admitidly.

Previously I'd been playing the Orfordable deepies as a bit of fun to chillout compared to the fast DYM struture, all of my exits had been down to bad beats so I figured my luck had to turn soon and just on que I finished in 6th picking up £24 which was extremely helpful and put me in touching distance of the £3.30 DYM's.

Now the pay-back began, over a succession of 2 days each time losing my first 3 games I plumeted down £47 and a long way off the £66 target which was very tough. I was even contemplating playing the £1.15 DYM's again but realised the profit on them would mean it'd take even longer so persisted with £2.25, then playing my normal game managed to cash 9-in-a-row, which felt very good.

Now I hope to have better results at the £3.30 level, and get a few more cashes in the free-rolls, which always helps. :)

Comments