You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Done up like a kipper!

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat
Obsreve how the wiley Nutter sets his trap and watch the donkey walk straight into it (cash bubble of a £2.20 deepstack).

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalanceoynutterSmall blind 600.00600.0030045.00DarntootinBig blind 1200.001800.0012460.00 Your hole cardsJQ   SAMMYG57Fold    tiggerace7Fold    sedgy123Fold    grannie196Fold    oynutterRaise 1800.003600.0028245.00DarntootinCall 1200.004800.0011260.00Flop  729   oynutterCheck    DarntootinCheck    Turn  Q   oynutterBet 3600.008400.0024645.00DarntootinAll-in 11260.0019660.000.00oynutterCall 7660.0027320.0016985.00oynutterShowKK   DarntootinShowJQ   River  A   oynutterWinPair of Kings27320.00 44305.00

Comments

• edited March 2011
    You got owned a bit there didn't you, Darn... ;)

NH Oy, WP...
  • edited March 2011

Min raising with a premium hand eh OY !!!! ??????

This reminds me of the time you limped on the button, after 2 limpers, offering me the perfect opportunity to jam 14 bigs from the big blind, only for you to SNAP ME OFF with KJhh!!!

My 7 high didn't improve :(

Sikko.
  • edited March 2011
    lol-- unlucky there darntootin, not much else you could do in that spot, very unlucky really because if I had'nt had you well covered, I would have jammed on the flop and not taken the risk--- wp to get there--- gl m8t

Another lol to Dohhhhhh, you had pulled off that move once too often m8, I just knew you'd jam with air if I did that, but fair play to ya, you were the only one I would call without an ace--lol

ps. I think the min raise against one opponent is fine in that spot, what gets on my wick is the loads of times you see a min raise from the bb when the whole table has limped, and the blinds are 10/20, most times it's a silly hand like J-10
  • edited March 2011
    Ship me a bottle of your home made vodka and we'll forget it ever happened.
  • edited March 2011
    LOL--- I'm putting a batch on tomorrow, so easy to do Dohhhh, will pm you all info if you like, saves me a fortune when me Julee's in the mood!!

I bag of sugar= I bottle of 55% rocket science--lol
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Done up like a kipper!:

What a good idea for a thread, every time someone loses a hand, post a thread, it's not every day very good players like you lose a hand, and it's a great help to us lesser players to be informed of this, we are learning all the time thanks to posts like yours.

Kindest regards
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Done up like a kipper!:
    In Response to Done up like a kipper! : What a good idea for a thread, every time someone loses a hand, post a thread, it's not every day very good players like you lose a hand, and it's a great help to us lesser players to be informed of this, we are learning all the time thanks to posts like yours. Kindest regards
    Posted by ALIVEHAT60
    Thank you for your contribution.

By the way when's your birthday? I will get you a sense of humour.
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Done up like a kipper!:
    In Response to Re: Done up like a kipper! : Thank you for your contribution. By the way when's your birthday? I will get you a sense of humour.
    Posted by Darntootin
    +1!!!!!!!!

What is his problem?

All he does is moan!