You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

What's that for then?

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat
Ello!

I was wondering - what is the +£1 bits for Sit N Go's? I'm bored and thinking about it so I thought I'd just ask. You know, when it says £10 +1 to enter a SnG.

Also, if 6 people start on the £10+1 sit and go table and the prize pool is £40, where does the other £20 go?

Comments

• edited March 2011
    the +£1 is the rake that goes to sky basically the fee they take for running the tournament then the £60 is usually split between top 2 players in a 6 max sng so first would get £40 2nd would get £20
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to What's that for then?:
    Ello! I was wondering - what is the +£1 bits for Sit N Go's? I'm bored and thinking about it so I thought I'd just ask. You know, when it says £10 +1 to enter a SnG. Also, if 6 people start on the £10+1 sit and go table and the prize pool is £40, where does the other £20 go?  
    Posted by Bukowski
    far as I know the £1 is the rake and if it's a £10 buy in the total prize fund for a 6 seater is £60
  • edited March 2011
    Ello! I was wondering - what is the +£1 bits for Sit N Go's? I'm bored and thinking about it so I thought I'd just ask. You know, when it says £10 +1 to enter a SnG. Also, if 6 people start on the £10+1 sit and go table and the prize pool is £40, where does the other £20 go?  
    Posted by Bukowski
    THE +1is the rake, prize pool will be £60 when table is full, you must have looked when only 4 had entered.
  • edited March 2011
    Posted by Bukowski
    Liking the username Sir.