You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Ever get the feeling you can never beat certain players?

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
harddog Small blind   £0.25 £0.25 £48.20
cottlad Big blind   £0.50 £0.75 £47.25
  Your hole cards
  • K
  • K

daniello36 Fold        
FlashFlush Raise   £2.00 £2.75 £44.25
sansue22 Fold        
jackl Fold        
harddog Fold        
cottlad Raise   £5.50 £8.25 £41.75
FlashFlush Call   £4.00 £12.25 £40.25
Flop

• J

cottlad Bet   £6.13 £18.38 £35.62
FlashFlush All-in   £40.25 £58.63 £0.00
cottlad Call   £34.12 £92.75 £1.50
cottlad Show
  • A
  • A

FlashFlush Show
  • K
  • K

Turn

River

• J

cottlad Win Two Pairs, Aces and Jacks £90.95    

Comments

• edited March 2011
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    lemonada Small blind   £0.25 £0.25 £68.16
    mr_mc Big blind   £0.50 £0.75 £59.50
      Your hole cards
    • A
    • A

BEE16 Fold        
    cottlad Raise   £2.00 £2.75 £47.62
    tommo283 Fold        
    FlashHarry Fold        
    jay4fun17 Call   £2.00 £4.75 £24.01
    GW279 Fold        
    FlashFlush Raise   £7.50 £12.25 £60.49
    lemonada Fold        
    mr_mc Fold        
    cottlad Raise   £16.50 £28.75 £31.12
    jay4fun17 Fold        
    FlashFlush All-in   £60.49 £89.24 £0.00
    cottlad All-in   £31.12 £120.36 £0.00
    FlashFlush Unmatched bet   £18.37 £101.99 £18.37
    cottlad Show
    • K
    • K

FlashFlush Show
    • A
    • A

Flop

• K

Turn

River

cottlad Win Full House, Kings and 6s £100.19   £100.19
  • edited March 2011
    I cant beat dohhhhhh at the moment in dyms.

the fish

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Ever get the feeling you can never beat certain players?:
    I cant beat dohhhhhh at the moment in dyms. the fish
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    No1 can!!!!

On ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffire.....

24/29.....

Only thing beating me is my bloody connection to sky!

• edited March 2011
    dont play them, ladies poker !!!
  • edited March 2011
    And yeh, when you call my 3b jam 17xbb deep with Queen high, YOU DESERVE TO LOSE THE FLIP !!!!!
  • edited March 2011
    And yeh, when you call my 3b jam 17xbb deep with Queen high, YOU DESERVE TO LOSE THE FLIP !!!!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    lol i thought youd like that call!

I was priced innnnn... hmmm ishh lol

and anyway, that call might make you think about 3 bet jamming light against me in future. cos ill call you light innit

obv your 3 bet wernt light on that occasion but i wouldnt put it past u trying to do that vs me with 72
  • edited March 2011
    If it's any consolation flash I can't seem to beat anyone at the moment :(
  • edited March 2011
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    i can beat you dohhhhhhhhhh donkey.your play is as poor as your silly talk !, i only wish i had a bankroll to really punish you !!!
  • edited March 2011
    Liam, you have so much hate inside you.

Forget bankroll, lets play a series of £1 heads up games for fun. 

I'm not going to apologise for what I said, because I was trying to help you, and if you're too blind to see that, well, thats up to you.

Get the community involved, play some £1 omaha and NLHE  hu sit and gos sometime. 

Best of 9, 4 of each, you can chose the decider if it goes that far.

Every game you win, I'll give £2 to a charity of your choice. (Been a tough week)

No need to stalk me having a pop at me all the time on the forum......forget it dude....move on.......Lighten up....
  • edited March 2011
    Liam, you have so much hate inside you. Forget bankroll, lets play a series of £1 heads up games for fun.  I'm not going to apologise for what I said, because I was trying to help you, and if you're too blind to see that, well, thats up to you. Get the community involved, play some £1 omaha and NLHE  hu sit and gos sometime.  Best of 9, 4 of each, you can chose the decider if it goes that far. Every game you win, I'll give £2 to a charity of your choice. (Been a tough week) No need to stalk me having a pop at me all the time on the forum......forget it dude....move on.......Lighten up....
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    +1

you had this hu idea b4 tho remember what happened?:)
  • edited March 2011
    Liam, you have so much hate inside you. Forget bankroll, lets play a series of £1 heads up games for fun.  I'm not going to apologise for what I said, because I was trying to help you, and if you're too blind to see that, well, thats up to you. Get the community involved, play some £1 omaha and NLHE  hu sit and gos sometime.  Best of 9, 4 of each, you can chose the decider if it goes that far. Every game you win, I'll give £2 to a charity of your choice. (Been a tough week) No need to stalk me having a pop at me all the time on the forum......forget it dude....move on.......Lighten up....
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    stalk you ?? dream on! i'll play you for 1 green queen per game and everyone i win  you pay 3 green queens to help for hero's you get sky to so it out and were on, oh and you say sorry for your cheeky rant if i beat you
  • edited March 2011
    stop derailing the thread.

I know how you feel Flash...poker has depressed me tonight!
  • edited March 2011
    same here and yea i agree flash and to be honest after some of the unbelievable sh*t ive seen tonight im leaving the site, emptied the bankroll taking it elsewhere.
  • edited March 2011
    Oopsadaisy flash ;)  I know how ya feel man...... last night for me saw me get coolered out of my full C4P bonus sigh.....
    Tonight however i seem to be running slightly better thank the lord!

• edited March 2011

I can't beat this guy, it's unreal he always has a better hand, even here.

dantb10 Small blind  £0.50 £0.50 £198.39
    stien Big blind  £1.00 £1.50 £152.36
      Your hole cards

lewww Fold     
    offshoot Raise  £4.00 £5.50 £131.40
    bdf Fold     
    dantb10 Fold     
    stien Call  £3.00 £8.50 £149.36
    Flop

• J
    • J

stien Check     
    offshoot Bet  £7.00 £15.50 £124.40
    stien Raise  £18.25 £33.75 £131.11
    offshoot Call  £11.25 £45.00 £113.15
    Turn

stien Bet  £22.50 £67.50 £108.61
    offshoot Call  £22.50 £90.00 £90.65
    River

• Q

stien Bet  £45.00 £135.00 £63.61
    offshoot All-in  £90.65 £225.65 £0.00
    stien All-in  £63.61 £289.26 £0.00
    stien Unmatched bet  £17.96 £271.30 £17.96
    stien Show

offshoot Show
    • J
    • J

offshoot Win Four Jacks £269.50
  • edited March 2011
    eviledna, dont think ive ever seen anyone run so good vs me. hits set vs my overpair every time, and somehow whenever i have jj/qq/kk he always has qq/kk/aa
  • edited March 2011
    eviledna, dont think ive ever seen anyone run so good vs me. hits set vs my overpair every time, and somehow whenever i have jj/qq/kk he always has qq/kk/aa
    Posted by hurst05
    Thats the other one, "Evil I've hit another set edna" and the QQ/KK is also true, how can the same players run so well, i thought this was maths based?
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Ever get the feeling you can never beat certain players? : stalk you ?? dream on! i'll play you for 1 green queen per game and everyone i win  you pay 3 green queens to help for hero's you get sky to so it out and were on, oh and you say sorry for your cheeky rant if i beat you
    Posted by LIAM5KING
    He's a Mod now. Watch yourself Liam.

Don't actually have a bogey player yet.

I have one I don't think I've ever lost to though.

Stand up Dohhhhhhh.

How come I can NNEEVVEERR find you when I'm playing? lol. Don't want to play him, sucked out far too many times. Much to my amusement. Pwned.
  • edited March 2011
    why would you ever shove a J33r board with KK in a 3bet pot?!?!?!?!?

eviledna is awesome
  • edited March 2011
    Charles MSN is only a click away... what are you expecting to get called with on the flop that doesn't beat you... QQ?

You butchered this hand mate post flop. I like the flat pre but you've gone into tourney player mode and not used any skill post-flop! Shoving this flop vs CottNit two things happen. One he folds all hands that you beat, two he calls all hands that beat you!
  • edited March 2011
    Charles MSN is only a click away... what are you expecting to get called with on the flop that doesn't beat you... QQ? You butchered this hand mate post flop. I like the flat pre but you've gone into tourney player mode and not used any skill post-flop! Shoving this flop vs CottNit two things happen. One he folds all hands that you beat, two he calls all hands that beat you!
    Posted by lJAMESl
    He prob folds QQ!!
  • edited March 2011
    Posted by hurst05
    Or you have AA and she hits a flush with AK. Unbeatable!!