You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Dollie is a Classic

2»

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Very well done Dollie,
                  I have had the pleasure of playing on the same table as the man only online, his game is 1st class and his manners and the way he handles himself during a game are of the highest order.
                  It is people like Dollie that show you dont have to be rude or nasty to be a winner at poker,sometimes Gentlemen can win as well.
                                                      Best Regards  Mick.
  • edited March 2011
    Nice 1 Dollie - chuffed for you :D 
  • edited March 2011
    At Luton last year, Gordon bubbled in really sick circumstances. The dignity he showed really indicates the class of the guy.
  • edited March 2011
    well done my m8 you are a true gent see you at luton,it wont cost you a lot m8 ;) del
  • edited March 2011
    Dollie is quality!!!!

Congrats Sir
  • edited March 2011

Well done Dollie!!! It will be nice to see your smiling face again next week! xxx
  • edited March 2011

Nice result Dollie. Played on his tables a few times on here and he's a true gent of the chat-box. "oh, you did have it this time" being as angry as he got when I stacked him :-)

• edited March 2011
    He isn't really "Mr Nice Guy"........I happen to know for a fact that he often jumps the queue in the Post Office.....

well played sir.........
  • edited March 2011
    Well done Dollie!
  • edited March 2011
    well done dollie see you at luton well deserved !!
  • edited March 2011
    Wow!!! I didn't expect this thread.  It is very flattering that Tikay should take time out to open the thread in the first place and I thank him for that.  It is also very generous of so many people to then contribute to it in such a nice way.  I know a lot of you personally through the SPT events and others through meeting on the tables and that is one of the beauties of the Sky Poker Site and its Community - you make so many friends, which I have been fortunate to do.  I thank you all sincerely for your comments, they mean a lot to me.

I look forward to meeting some of you next week in Luton and others of you on the tables at some point.

Cheers and good luck
    Dollie (Gordon)
  • edited March 2011
    nice result dollie, well deserved.Only played you a few vtimes in tourneys(same tables) and you play the gam,e like i do, to win,but if not the lie goes on!!!!!!!! cheers dave.
  • edited March 2011
    Nice to see Tikay starting a thread congratulating the youngsters on the site.

Well done Gordon.
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Dollie is a Classic:
    Wow!!! I didn't expect this thread.  It is very flattering that Tikay should take time out to open the thread in the first place and I thank him for that.  It is also very generous of so many people to then contribute to it in such a nice way.  I know a lot of you personally through the SPT events and others through meeting on the tables and that is one of the beauties of the Sky Poker Site and its Community - you make so many friends, which I have been fortunate to do.  I thank you all sincerely for your comments, they mean a lot to me. I look forward to meeting some of you next week in Luton and others of you on the tables at some point. Cheers and good luck Dollie (Gordon)
    Posted by Dollie
    We're only really doing it because we know Tikay controls the BOOMswitch on Sky Dollie.

Hence : If we agree with him flushes and sets bombard us.

I made up what I wrote. I've personally no idea who you are and have never been at an on-line table with you. Ever. ;-)
  • edited March 2011

Well done Gordon - a great and well deserved win.

As I've said before, a SPT event wouldn't be the same without you. See you next week.
  • edited March 2011
    At Luton last year, Gordon bubbled in really sick circumstances. The dignity he showed really indicates the class of the guy.
    Posted by penguin7
    Who was it that inflicted that serious beat to knock him out I wonder??????????
  • edited March 2011
    Wow!!! I didn't expect this thread.  It is very flattering that Tikay should take time out to open the thread in the first place and I thank him for that.  It is also very generous of so many people to then contribute to it in such a nice way.  I know a lot of you personally through the SPT events and others through meeting on the tables and that is one of the beauties of the Sky Poker Site and its Community - you make so many friends, which I have been fortunate to do.  I thank you all sincerely for your comments, they mean a lot to me. I look forward to meeting some of you next week in Luton and others of you on the tables at some point. Cheers and good luck Dollie (Gordon)
    Posted by Dollie
    Keep reading about "The internet kids" and apparantly its now a young mans game - loada rubbish imo (and I,m not tha old)

Nice result Doliie - VWD and keep it up - Won,t be at Luton but see you on the tales
  • edited March 2011
    Top result Dollie...

Will introduce myself to you at Luton next week......Have a good week mate and catch you then. Good work.