You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Friday night poker

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat
Compare and contrast this against the thread about Dollie.

'tis a tad mental.

I know I'm going to be meeting beered up kinda players. I, foolishly, expected a bit of logic with them. But no. It's all "hahahaha u f####n idiot" when they double up their £2.

Well, give me time thinketh I.

But I went on a horrible run. Stacked twice against them. "Hah ha you idiot bandini". As Q3s and 58o broke me. But more fool me for putting them all-in. Lolu wouldn't have called, Glitter wouldn't have. But that wasn't the stakes I was playing. So the fool's me, the idiot's me. I take full responsibility for my actions.

So no complaints about the cards.

But the lack of class? Speech play during hands is allowable during on-line play and ok. But to laugh at someone after stacking them? I always apologise because we're all fans of the same game. No friends at the table but all friends off, surely?

And it's always hit-and-runners. All forum regs are gents. But strangers come and hit lucky. Ok, that's poker. But if you're going to get abusive, stay for the game rather than running away?

I don't actually care. C'est la vie. Why did I write this thread?

Comments