You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Toughest Sky poker/presenter/celebrity

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat
This thread came right of the top of my head after a long drinking session. Very long drinking session.

So bare with me.

But it could have leverage. And possible humour. But only after my original post. Obv.

Although it could be easily paraphrased as the blancmange least likely to crumble when you throw it against a wall, here it goes.

Who are the candidates;

Hartigan : Tin-tin lookalike, film geek whose father we've already all seen is more than capable of kicking his a$$ at the age of whatever he is. Capable of talking tougher than Pesci in Goodfellas though. Bluster is all at times.

Orford : Oh come on. He's a tv presenter who can live with presenting a find the sausage programme.

Harris : Hmm. Dark horse possibly. Picture yourself winding him up apropos of nothing. I could possibly see him getting dark and angry.

Giddens : Hairy chested muscular Adonis. Rarrghhh. But he played cricket. And that's just rounders for English people. he gets no vote from me.

So two contenders left;

Long and Kendall.

I can easily picture Kendall as being a wee maniac in his day. I can picture him being it today even. But Long's got to be the scariest? Sweet girl but wouldn't like to see her angry. Woman are always angrier anyway but I could see LM taking full advantage of her Eastern background and being beyond scary. Seriously, think about it? I wouldn't want to fight her and I'm hard as.

Maybe got to take the guest/analisyts in too.

Sky's own;

Sky Dave Bland? Love his poker analysis. Doubt he could fight sleep.

LJamesL : He'd take his ball home in the huff.

DanTb : Far too drunk to fight. Maybe shout cheek with a kebab hanging out his mouth but that's about it.

Lolu and Glitter : Just too nice to fight.

Guests;

The young guys : Probably zap you with some computer thing.

Cappiati(?) My favourite guest but no idea how to spell his name : Talk you to death.

Fraser : He's probably already killed. He runs London and probably England. I'd cry if I raised him and he looked at me for more than 2 seconds. We have a winner.

And now it's my bed time.

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Great post but do not forget our own Al Pacino

Mark Banin

Would definately not want to go heads up with him unless he makes me an offer i can`t refuse.

Gary

• edited March 2011
    If memory serves there has only ever been one time when an actual physical altercation occurred between two of the Sky Presenters, Analysts

It was in Vegas, I believe......

The Contenders were..........

TK & The Hartigan.........

And the winner was...........

Mmmmm  Remind us again James ;o)

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Toughest Sky poker/presenter/celebrity:
    If memory serves there has only ever been one time when an actual physical altercation occurred between two of the Sky Presenters, Analysts It was in Vegas, I believe...... The Contenders were.......... TK & The Hartigan......... And the winner was........... Mmmmm  Remind us again James ;o) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpbKZSH1CG4&feature=related
    Posted by JockBMW
    Class
  • edited March 2011
    Sky_Mandy would kick your backside into next week just for missing her off the list.
  • edited March 2011
    Lol- love this thread.

No doubt about it, the hard nuts at Sky Poker are Sky Mandy and Sky Claire. I ain't messin' with them.

As for the rest, I could have them with one finger. (Do I need to add a smutty punchline here or shall I just leave it to you guys for a change to fill in the blanks?)

What you have glossed over Andrew, is that although I am a namby-pamby showbiz luvvie presenter, I'm the only one of them all who's in the gym EVERY DAY and secretly transforming myself into a ripped and deadly assassin. So secretly in fact that no-one appears to have noticed.
    :(

Think I might just stick to spotting sausages instead. (No, not something I do in the gym changing rooms, before you ask...)

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Toughest Sky poker/presenter/celebrity:
    Lol- love this thread. No doubt about it, the hard nuts at Sky Poker are Sky Mandy and Sky Claire. I ain't messin' with them. As for the rest, I could have them with one finger. (Do I need to add a smutty punchline here or shall I just leave it to you guys for a change to fill in the blanks?) What you have glossed over Andrew, is that although I am a namby-pamby showbiz luvvie presenter, I'm the only one of them all who's in the gym EVERY DAY and secretly transforming myself into a ripped and deadly assassin. So secretly in fact that no-one appears to have noticed. :(Think I might just stick to spotting sausages instead. (No, not something I do in the gym changing rooms, before you ask...)
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Allegedly ;oD