You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

d

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat
In Response to decision time:
hi all ,when i first started playing poker 3 years ago ,i joined sky ,and i didnt  know what cash games were or sit n gos ,i just continuously played mtts ,at low stakes ,and sats for the open ,it was about a year before i even ventured into that part of the lobby (sit n gos and cash ) honestly ,i didn't know what they were ........my tourney results speak for themselves ,had very good results at sngs too ,in the last year ,i have focused my attention mostly at the cash tables ,with some success ,but not making alot of profit ,,,,,,but im holding my own ,and im still learning .....and we are heading in the right direction ,,,,im nowhere near losing as much as i used too ...............my bankroll has only profited though from mtt and sng ,so do i knock the cash game on the head ,and go back and focus my attentions on mtts  ,or do i perceiver with the cash game ,,,,at the moment im sort of mixing the two up ,but its been a long time since  ive picked up a nice win ,,,,,,my bankroll just doesn't seem to be moving ,,,,,that in itself is not a bad thing ,i know :).......but what do i do now ,i need to make a decision ?    i mean ,ive  spent over  a year now at the cash tables ,have i wasted my time ?,it would be a crying shame to stop now ,im in dilemma as to what to do next ..what im doing now is not working ,so ,its .decision time ......anybody else been in the same predicament ,to offer me some advice,,,,TEN  
Posted by TENOFSPADE
Since you are such a good MTT player, which i know you are. I would suggest you stick to those and invest some of your winnings in a Caps Lock and some full stops lol.

Comments