You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

F.A.O. Sky ---------------- No Satelites in lobby?

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat
There doesnt appear to be any satellites for the 1K & 2K Bounty Hunter Tournies Tonight

Have you forgot or has it been changed?

Thanks
Pokertrev

Comments

• edited March 2011

Its not something I can give you a quick answer on, but I have sent a message to Sky_Dave to see if it was a glitch or if the satellites have been cancelled.

Steve

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: F.A.O. Sky ---------------- No Satelites in lobby?:
    Hi Trev, sorry its not the sort of thing the Forum Mods can answer.  Probably best to give CC a call. Steve
    Posted by Mod_Kiwini
    Hi Kiwi.
    If I wanted the forum mods to answer, I would of put "F.A.O Forum Mods" in the title. Thats why I put F.A.O. Sky. As far as I am aware customers Services have no control over the tournies in the lobby, it needs to be a sky techie I would have thought.
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: F.A.O. Sky ---------------- No Satelites in lobby? : Hi Kiwi. If I wanted the forum mods to answer, I would of put "F.A.O Forum Mods" in the title. Thats why I put F.A.O. Sky. As far as I am aware customers Services have no control over the tournies in the lobby, it needs to be a sky techie I would have thought.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Hi Trev, yep sorry, I actually amended my response while you were posting,  probably too late for today but I have asked for clarification concerning these satellites.
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: F.A.O. Sky ---------------- No Satelites in lobby? : Hi Trev, yep sorry, I actually amended my response while you were posting,  probably too late for today but I have asked for clarification concerning these satellites.
    Posted by Mod_Kiwini
    Thanks Kiwi.
    I know they do sometimes forget and usually to get the quickest results I post the errors I notice in the forum.

It does'nt look like any of the sky peeps have posted since yesterday, so they may have had a day off.  
  • edited March 2011
    They are up now Trev,