You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

2 day main event

what do u think about it say once a month with a 10k starting chips 30 min blinds  lets say 30 quid buy in  tourney starts on sunday  7.00pm  plays till say 1.00am stops and then resumes at 7.00 pm on the monday were the players still in play again

Comments

• edited March 2011
    In Response to 2 day main event:
    what do u think about it say once a month with a 10k starting chips 30 min blinds  lets say 30 quid buy in  tourney starts on sunday  7.00pm  plays till say 1.00am stops and then resumes at 7.00 pm on the monday were the players still in play again
    Posted by scrumdown
    What a great idea!!

tho i'd be out 7.25pm sun lol
  • edited March 2011

Seems you play on another site where the players are 3d
  • edited March 2011
    Hi scrumdown,

This is a fair suggestion, however we beleive there would not be enough entrants for this to be a success.

You may interested in the SPT however. Although it is a live event, it is spread across the full weekend.

Sorry about that.

Thanks for the suggestion,
    Jordan
  • edited March 2011
    has sky tried it before then,or is this just an off the cuff statement
  • edited March 2011
    great suggestion, would love to see this!
  • edited March 2011

I would definitely be up for this 2 day tournament if sky was to run it. Sounds like a fabulous idea to me
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: 2 day main event:
    Hi scrumdown, This is a fair suggestion, however we beleive there would not be enough entrants for this to be a success. You may interested in the SPT however. Although it is a live event, it is spread across the full weekend. Sorry about that. Thanks for the suggestion, Jordan
    Posted by Sky_Jordan
    ok thats a fair point,but has never been tried.i think its a great idea you sometimes have to speculate on these ideas and go with the flow if its a washout then drop it but dont just drop it with an off the cuff statement like we dont think there would be enough entrants(how can you tell)promote it right and it will get the required amount off runners imo.del
  • edited March 2011

In Response to Re: 2 day main event:
    In Response to Re: 2 day main event : ok thats a fair point,but has never been tried.i think its a great idea you sometimes have to speculate on these ideas and go with the flow if its a washout then drop it but dont just drop it with an off the cuff statement like we dont think there would be enough entrants(how can you tell)promote it right and it will get the required amount off runners imo.del
    Posted by DELTA
    +1

And we could all pop into Del's bar on the breaks, and overnite, I think it would be Top Notch !!