You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Want to sleep with me?

2»

Comments

• edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: Want to sleep with me?:
    Congrats to all and wp supernova
    Posted by elsadog

wp played shaz do me a fav can u wake me up b4 u gogo cause i don't plan on going solo wake me up b4 you yo yo take m dancing to nite reminds me of 2 friend i ain't seen for a while m-ex /5k1p loads mor tune yo come as happt days r her again la lka if u know the tune that i like our - becca let me know b4 u go Q
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to Want to sleep with me?:
    Well Wednesday night is tikay Sleepstack Night, so I can oblige. 7pm, 5,000 chips, £10 + 1. Better Value than a KFC Bargain Bucket. Entries so far - 1. that'll be me then. I'm Offline until late afternoon Wednesday - I'm going home tonight - so hope to see a bunch of you folks tomorrow night.
    Posted by Tikay10

i used 2 like variety meal but i went off it after i split up with becca kept reminding me of what i had done messed things up   gap ri i spent years looking for me soul mate found me other half & lost her MIND went beserk took to much on tryiny to be a million air now cash don't mean nothing to me just want me & re back to how we wer3e in the smogf so from here on end m8 my rushing around days r over i will become a recluse i mis u both re skip
  • edited September 2009
    super super, ra ra ra
    Posted by MereNovice

cheers m8 r u in to footy if so r u a chels fan a true blue u gonna go to sa if so m8 u better learn some english footie songs get yr-self into the shed m8 look up a song 1st line is   I'M SINGING IN THE RAIN I'M SINGING IN THE RAIN WOT A GLORIS FEE-LING I'M HAP-PY AGAIN

KEV FAV IS 1ST I WAS FRAID I WAS PETRIFIED JUST OOPS I'VE FORGOT THE REST YOU'LL HAVE TO GO TO THE SHED M8 WE ATE MUTU & WE AT MUTU 
  • edited September 2009
    Finally got my new internet connection up and running so i'm in. Good luck to all, but especially me lol
    Posted by Kiwini4u

i sh od b so L  L L L I SW 6 CH EELS RuLe hows the cat down-under tip of the day a white lie will blow away in the wind but if u start telling porky pies it wont half do u in Q