You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ABC Poker

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat

A - Awareness

B - Be prepared

C - Cash

A Awareness: be aware of your opponents,your table image,your position,and your limitations.

B Be prepared:Mentally and physically,never play when your on a high or low,when tired or to hypo,keep level headed,as you have to make some calculated descions in poker.

C Cash:Never play outwith your means,in poker descions are all the same,dont let the size of the game,or the amount of buy in alter your descions,and try to cash out as often as possible.

good luck all

Comments

• edited March 2011
    In Response to ABC Poker:
        A - Awareness   B - Be prepared   C - Cash  A Awareness: be aware of your opponents,your table image,your position,and your limitations.  B Be prepared:Mentally and physically,never play when your on a high or low,when tired or to hypo,keep level headed,as you have to make some calculated descions in poker.  C Cash:Never play outwith your means,in poker descions are all the same,dont let the size of the game,or the amount of buy in alter your descions,and try to cash out as often as possible.  good luck all
    Posted by thejudge10
    Cab you elaborate on the above plz??? ;)
  • edited March 2011
    physically your not over tired,have the flu,cold etc etc etc, its not ment to be a reflection to anyones size or disabilities
  • edited March 2011

Oh I thought it was a dig at the Hogg.

'Standing on a badminton court, dressed like a plonker, staring at the clock and thinking about big macs' ftw.
  • edited March 2011
    haha ur advicing on abc poker love it!
  • edited March 2011
    young gun the word you are looking for is advising
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: ABC Poker:
    Oh I thought it was a dig at the Hogg. 'Standing on a badminton court, dressed like a plonker, staring at the clock and thinking about big macs' ftw.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    U dont realise how close to the truth this is lol

i gotta take another night off tomorrow to play the deepstack in the ARL