You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

what a joke

edited June 2011 in Poker Chat
ive had a thread withdraw because it was against his views.how long will this run for ? all i asked was do we need these bns.del

Comments

• edited March 2011
    In Response to what a joke:
    ive had a thread withdraw because it was against his views.how long will this run for ? all i asked was do we need these bns.del
    Posted by DELTA

Hi Delta I have replied to your PM.  Your thread was not withdrawn because of "My Views" it was withdrawn because it was in breach of the Forum Guidelines

Regards

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: what a joke:
    In Response to what a joke : Hi Delta I have replied to your PM.  Your thread was not withdrawn because of "My Views" it was withdrawn because it was in breach of the Forum Guidelines Regards
    Posted by Mod_JockBM
    so i am not allowed to ask others there opinions about you so called prefects.del
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: what a joke : so i am not allowed to ask others there opinions about you so called prefects.del
    Posted by DELTA

Ask away.   Just don't insult people why you do it ;o)

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: what a joke : Ask away.   Just don't insult people why you do it ;o)
    Posted by Mod_JockBM
    thats all i did so put up the original post and let ppl deside if i was being personal or insulting ppl.del
  • edited March 2011
    Just about every forum on the internet asks forum members to help out with moderating.

I personally don't see any problem with it.
  • edited March 2011
    Just about every forum on the internet asks forum members to help out with moderating. I personally don't see any problem with it.
    Posted by AcidMan27
    +1
    as much as we may see red form time to time Mods are in a no win situation  but without them it would be a free for all

that said it does appear lately that rules are being adhered to a lot more vigorously
    but like i said it's a no win situation damned if they do damned if they don't
  • edited March 2011
    Just about every forum on the internet asks forum members to help out with moderating. I personally don't see any problem with it.
    Posted by AcidMan27

Yeah but they don't have Mary Poppins, Lord Longford and Mary Whitehouse as mods. ;o)

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: what a joke : Yeah but they don't have Mary Poppins, Lord Longford and Mary Whitehouse as mods. ;o)
    Posted by elsadog
    Or Orford, Lisa-Marie and Tikay as they're commonly known(*).

*I'd just like to point out none of those three are mods!