You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

area 51

edited March 2011 in Area 51
when they start moving ur posts from area 51,then you know youv hit a nerve.

Comments

• edited March 2011
    It's when you post links to the same movie site on four threads you tend to hit them more...

EDIT: ...as does opening up new threads with the same thing over and over. Please refrain from doing so.
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: area 51:
    It's when you post links to the same movie site on four threads you tend to hit them more... EDIT: ...as does opening up new threads with the same thing over and over. Please refrain from doing so.
    Posted by Sky_Dave[/QUOTE

its better to advertise to many than just 1.
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: area 51 :
    It's when you post links to the same movie site on four threads you tend to hit them more... EDIT: ...as does opening up new threads with the same thing over and over. Please refrain from doing so. Posted by Sky_Dave[/QUOTE its better to advertise to many than just 1.
    Posted by philmenow
    Generally, yes. But doing so on multiple threads when it doesn't add anything to the conversation is spamming.
  • edited March 2011
    It's when you post links to the same movie site on four threads you tend to hit them more... EDIT: ...as does opening up new threads with the same thing over and over. Please refrain from doing so.
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    also,where is the movies forum,that you moved posts to,its not very well sign-posted..
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: area 51 : Generally, yes. But doing so on multiple threads when it doesn't add anything to the conversation is spamming.
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    as said, link is very relevant to everything and every1
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: area 51 : also,where is the movies forum,that you moved posts to,its not very well sign-posted..
    Posted by philmenow
    Not quite sure what you mean about the moving part. Nothing's been moved by me, only deleting the links on thr threads.

Movie discussion lives in 'The Shed'. If in doubt, read the descriptions to each category on the Forum Overview page.
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: area 51 : Not quite sure what you mean about the moving part. Nothing's been moved by me, only deleting the links on thr threads. Movie discussion lives in 'The Shed'. If in doubt, read the descriptions to each category on the  Forum Overview page.
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    o i see,u dont move links from 1 forum 2 another,u just delete them,funny that you move so many to area 51 bcos theyr in the wrong place.hows that work then?
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: area 51 : o i see,u dont move links from 1 forum 2 another,u just delete them,funny that you move so many to area 51 bcos theyr in the wrong place.hows that work then?
    Posted by philmenow

Sigh.

OK, read through the Community Guidelines about posting links on the forums. They're fine if they add something to the conversation. Simply posting a link to a random film site rarely does that, right? Doing it on four might 'sell' something more, but that's not what the forums are for. Hence why they were deleted. Check out the bit on spamming if you're unsure.

That's 'how it works'.

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: area 51 : Sigh. OK, read through the  Community Guidelines  about posting links on the forums. They're fine if they add something to the conversation. Simply posting a link to a random film site rarely does that, right? Doing it on four might 'sell' something more, but that's not what the forums are for. Hence why they were deleted. Check out the bit on spamming if you're unsure. That's 'how it works'.
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    dont sigh m8,its never really that bad,well,not until uv watched that film,then it all becomes very obvious,and you'll find urself sighing,heavily..chin up m8,can only get alot worse..thanks for ur time
  • edited March 2011
    That might be the best level I've seen on a forum :)

I'm closing the thread now, good luck at the tables.