You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

the paranormal

edited March 2011 in The Shed
I am interested in the paranormal.  Here is my first of many strange happenings. I was a streetwise 8 year old living with my three brothers and parents in birmingham. I used to get up in the night and go down stairs for a drink of water and on this paticular night i had my drink and started back up the stairs. I looked up as i made my way up and saw my dad at the top, i thought i was going to get a slap for going down as i had been told not to. As i got close to him i suddenly realized i could see right through him in and in terror i ran between his legs and into his bedroom where he lay in bed with my mom. I was struck dumb when i told them what i had seen and the response was it was a dream and to go back to bed. The next day, my mom has now told me, my dad saw himself at the top of the stairs.  I got up the next day i just after my dad and went down stairs and found my dad dead on the kitchen floor he was only 33 years of age and had a brain haemorrhage.  The story doesn't end there...if anyone is interested. let me know and I will continue.  Has anyone else got any interesting experiences.

Comments