You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

finding out who cashed the night befor

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat
i no a fue on here like myself look on the forum on a monday morning to c who won the night before and have to go through post after post last night we had a winner on the live show but most of the time we don't

i stumble on this the other day my son had used my computer a fue weeks back when he was here i told him to use firefox so not to mess with mine anyway when i opened it a tournament lobby open with it so that got me thinking i can c the ip addy for the page so i tryd it in the address bar and it opened the lobby great so i now no how i can find out who had won i hope im not braking any rules here as the ** r getting bad try this for your salfs
 last nights primo 
https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=go_tnmt_lobby&game_id=4339608

last nights vlv

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=go_tnmt_lobby&game_id=4340439

as you can c most of the addy is the same only the id on the end needs to change

so for those of u who play a fue of the big games at the same time can keep up to date with both at the same time bye using your browsers
as we all no if you have a lobby open it getting overridden bye clicking on the new one but doing it in the brower
 you just open a new link on it and then you hav both

all you need to do is get the game id from the tournament lobby and peast it in to a readme file till you want it the next day

ps sorry about spelling even with spell check no good for me if u cant u cant so i just do my best i just wanted to shair this info with u all lets hope sky will do what some one had asked for and give us a results page but till then i hope this will help u find what you want to no

Comments

• edited March 2011
    What sky need is to have a results page where we can all see the results from the bigger mtts on here.............
  • edited March 2011
    always wondered how to find this out

+1 donkeyplop good call

• edited March 2015
    +1

I've asked for this several times. I'm not online in the evening, often I'm keen to know who won the Main Event what but can't find out. Another way to solve it would be to leave the big tournaments in the main lobby for a few days after they have finished.

Edit;

I've just had an after-thought, maybe one of us should start a thread titled 'Links for tournament lobbies' (or similar), in this thread people can post links to the lobby of all the big tournaments, just like Tony has above. That way we will have an archive built by the forum members that anybody can search at will.

2nd Edit;

I'm going to start it now.