You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

big thank you to the clinic

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat
some of you know i started a quest to learn how to play cash poker at the end of nov. after a big debate with some regs and the odd presenter i decided to br myself for nl20 as i have been poker for some years. i started at nl 10 to ease my way into it. after 2mnths of mostly bad play i did manage to make enough money to to put a deposit down on a new car out of winnings for the wife(keep them happy!!!). at the end of jan i made enough to pay for a camping trip to cornwall for the kids in august(and i get to go fishing). after paying for these things i have managed to double the br as well. yes a bit of a brag post, but the MAIN point of this is to say thanks to the clinic and the people who post in it. even at nl20/30 as long as you listen to these guys and are willing to change and improve your game there is some decent money to be made. just wish i had the time to play more (very full time job). thanks again , and if anyone is struggling with there game go to the clinic     phil

Comments