You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Chat bans

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat
How do I go about reporting abuse? Seen some seriously out of order abuse from same player in last couple of days.

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Hi Matt,

At Sky Poker we take any form of abuse very seriously indeed.  If you have an issue that you wish to report please contact the customer care team with as much information as you can provide.  I.e. Player name , time of incident, etc.

The customer care team can be contacting using the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Here's hoping this has not spoilt your experience of playing at Sky Poker.

Good Luck on the tables 
  • edited March 2011
    You need to note the game number time and date of chat or copy paste from the chat box, then contact customer care at the bottom of the page....they are the bad boys to sort it for you.

GL

xx

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Chat bans:
    How do I go about reporting abuse? Seen some seriously out of order abuse from same player in last couple of days.
    Posted by mattless
    Hi mattless............my advice is not to get too involved personally with the person (my take on it fwiw is to say something like ' enough is enough, anymore and I'm reporting you')............if he/she continues then you will see on the bottom of most screens a facility to 'Report Abuse'..........don't let them get away with it if it's really spoiling your fun...............it can be an emotive game and feelings do run high but persistent abuse is frowned upon on this site.........good luck.