You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Cardroom Changes # 4 - Tournament ID

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat

The Tournament ID has also been added to the left hand side of the light blue bar at the top of the Table.

Currently, Customer Care have some difficulty identifying what Tournament a Client is trying to discuss, just saying "it was a £2 one which started at 8pm" is a bit vague.

So, if you have an issue which requires the attention of, or a reply from, Customer Care, please quote the Tournament ID, this will enable much faster query resolution.

In case you are confused, the Tourney ID will be a long number, with lots of numbers in it......

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Is the number accessible after a game has finished?
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Cardroom Changes # 4 - Tournament ID:
    Is the number accessible after a game has finished?
    Posted by jamielou
    Go to my sky poker my tables bring up lobby for finished tournament i.d in information.
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Cardroom Changes # 4 - Tournament ID:
    The Tournament ID has also been added to the left hand side of the light blue bar at the top of the Table. Currently, Customer Care have some difficulty identifying what Tournament a Client is trying to discuss, just saying " it was a £2 one which started at 8 pm" is a bit vague. So, if you have an issue which requires the attention of, or a reply from, Customer Care, please quote the Tournament ID, this will enable much faster query resolution. In case you are confused, the Tourney ID will be a long number, with lots of numbers in it......
    Posted by Tikay10
    Just lol. 

It's great that the name / buyin of the tournament / SnG is now also listed in the window title.  I'm pretty sure this wasn't present before.

Wasn't this one of MAXALLY's requests?
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Cardroom Changes # 4 - Tournament ID:
    In Response to Cardroom Changes # 4 - Tournament ID : Just lol.  It's great that the name / buyin of the tournament / SnG is now also listed in the window title.  I'm pretty sure this wasn't present before. Wasn't this one of MAXALLY's requests?
    Posted by Machka
    I don't know who's idea it was, but yes, it's a good one. If it were Maxally's idea, fair play to him.