You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TSP Tonight. Free Forum DTD Seats on offer.

Comments

• edited March 2011
    nice prize for free and big thanks to scouse red for doin all the tables and results

i think spurs will win 1 nil
  • edited March 2011
    Good on you Tikay
    I like Your style
    Very Generous, and an
    Enjoyable bonus
    Maybe I could win!
    Even though I don't deserve it
    For what its worth I think that
    Red scousers are much nicer than blue ones
    Everton smell
    Everone knows that
    Everton are great
    No one thinks that
    This is getting tiresome now
    Really really tiresome
    Yippee its the end
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: TSP Tonight. Free Forum DTD Seats on offer.:
    Good on you Tikay I like Your style Very Generous, and an Enjoyable bonus Maybe I could win! Even though I don't deserve it For what its worth I think that Red scousers are much nicer than blue ones Everton smell Everone knows that Everton are great No one thinks that This is getting tiresome now Really really tiresome Yippee its the end
    Posted by SoLack
    LOL solly! Brilliant!

This should get a free entry, even if you are a gooner.

I'd take 0-0 tonight though!!!

Please God, no extra time and penalites, i dont think i could watch!!

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: TSP Tonight. Free Forum DTD Seats on offer. : LOL solly! Brilliant! This should get a free entry, even if you are a gooner. I'd take 0-0 tonight though!!! Please God, no extra time and penalites, i dont think i could watch!!
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    You'll be popular with the Forum DTD-ers. Not.......
  • edited March 2011
    What a very kind gesture, and this goes to show how the dtdforum has gone from strength to strength. and how people like  tikay are supporting this,oh btw milan need to win 1-0 for penalties not 0-0.
    gl to scousered for sorting out the freebies, but im sure his cunning plan will work

I just hope my wall get a beating tonight, as my next door neighbour is a spurs fan, if milan score ill be banging on his wall and vice versa.
    i think spurs will win 2-0

and i hope it dont rain tommorrow as im fishing, but i bet the brolley will be out !!! xx
  • edited March 2011
    What a very kind gesture, and this goes to show how the dtdforum has gone from strength to strength. and how people like  tikay are supporting this,oh btw milan need to win 1-0 for penalties not 0-0. gl to scousered for sorting out the freebies, but im sure his cunning plan will work I just hope my wall get a beating tonight, as my next door neighbour is a spurs fan, if milan score ill be banging on his wall and vice versa. i think spurs will win 2-0 and i hope it dont rain tommorrow as im fishing, but i bet the brolley will be out !!! xx
    Posted by ROBBIEROTT

Blimey Robbie ... you fish in the day and in the evenings ?  Keen.
  • edited March 2011
    Well what a top man Tikay is for organising this...

As for Spurs 2-1, as they are english in europe, have to support them lol...

Have just seen the weather, SNOW, Tikay can you please inform Mother Nature that it's March now. Summer should be round the corner not more blooming SNOW ... (heard you had her number Tikay ;-)...) lol...

Cheers. 
  • edited March 2011

The only question I know I will get right is the price of fish,as I work in Tesco we have a good offer on 4 cod steaks in parsley sauce half price £2.00 instead of £4.00,or u can get fishfingers bogof.
    Spurs win 2-0
    Weather wet and windy down here in the South, snow up North
    If Yak is a type of moose,the only moose i get stuck into is a chocolate one
    How bad Orford is, for a beginner he aint bad

• edited March 2011
    Spurs 1 - 2 Milan

Milan go through on away goals.

Snow at the North Pole. The price of oil to go up $4 per barrell. Katie Price to have a new boyfriend by elevenses, Katie Price to split up from the boyfriend before nightclub opening time. LML will tweet more times than Rich Orford, Tikay and Ed Giddens combined.
  • edited March 2011

Wow cheers Tikay, excellent gesture.

The DTD has revived me after a week off  for bad beat reasons. The wife asked me on Monday, you sat there all night and only cashed a few quid. Not the point, DTD enjoyment factor for me!

Oh by the way ...  2-1 Spurs
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: TSP Tonight. Free Forum DTD Seats on offer. : You'll be popular with the Forum DTD-ers. Not.......
    Posted by Tikay10
    Tikay just a quick question ....... As this is not a guess the correct score comp as such what time do the entries close?
  • edited March 2011
    Spurs 1 - 2 Milan Milan go through on away goals. Snow at the North Pole. The price of oil to go up $4 per barrell. Katie Price to have a new boyfriend by elevenses, Katie Price to split up from the boyfriend before nightclub opening time. LML will tweet more times than Rich Orford, Tikay and Ed Giddens combined.
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    NOOOOOO!

I used to like you Gary!

If it finishes 0-0 i will personally donate 5x £2.20 entries to the forum dtd, if i am allowed to do this tikay?
  • edited March 2011
    Wow cheers Tikay, excellent gesture. The DTD has revived me after a week off  for bad beat reasons. The wife asked me on Monday, you sat there all night and only cashed a few quid. Not the point, DTD enjoyment factor for me! Oh by the way ...  2-1 Spurs
    Posted by Boxster
    Boxster one of the things we set out to achieve when we started the Forum DTD was to bring back some fun into poker while attracting quality players, so, I'm happy that you enjoy the ride every Monday
    thanks m8y
  • edited March 2011
    Really enjoyed watching Liverpool gub Man U at the weekend :)

3-1 to Spurs
  • edited March 2011
    Evening Scouse,

I had a lay off from poker for a couple of months as wasn't enjoying it, started up again just playing the DTD, really got me enjoying the game again, which is the whole idea of the DTD, the banter with the other players.I'd advise anyone to play, it's cheap to enter and we have a really fun night..
  • edited March 2011
    1-1 footy tonight.
    sunny with the chance of cloud, rain, snow and wind.
    LML to become a mother this year.
  • edited March 2011
    Evening Scouse, I had a lay off from poker for a couple of months as wasn't enjoying it, started up again just playing the DTD, really got me enjoying the game again, which is the whole idea of the DTD, the banter with the other players.I'd advise anyone to play, it's cheap to enter and we have a really fun night..
    Posted by chubbers
    Cheers Chubbers glad we're doing as it says on the tin

keep enjoying it m8
  • edited March 2011
    Come on the SPURSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: TSP Tonight. Free Forum DTD Seats on offer. : Tikay just a quick question ....... As this is not a guess the correct score comp as such what time do the entries close?
    Posted by scouse_red
    Up to you, Chris, but I guess there has to be  deadline. Half-time?
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: TSP Tonight. Free Forum DTD Seats on offer. : NOOOOOO! I used to like you Gary! If it finishes 0-0 i will personally donate 5x £2.20 entries to the forum dtd, if i am allowed to do this tikay?
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    My predictions are awful, I'm always wrong, you should be more confident than ever. I'll donate 5x £2.20 from my bankroll if my 1-2 prediction is correct.
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: TSP Tonight. Free Forum DTD Seats on offer. : Up to you, Chris, but I guess there has to be  deadline. Half-time?
    Posted by Tikay10
    Half time sounds good to me Tikay

so there we have it open till half time peeps

• edited March 2011
    Great gesture Tikay!
    The dtd is an excellent idea, a few pound for a great evening.
    Spurs get beat 2-0
  • edited March 2011
    well there we go half time 0-0

it's looking good for Sky lol
  • edited March 2011
    I really enjoy the Monday night dtd games it is a good bit of fun.As the Spurs game is well underway i will go for a couple of poker predictions,my first prediction is that Tikay will answer a poker question without using the words "it depends".

My second prediction is that Lolufold will enter an unopened pot on the button by limping in.

• edited March 2011
    well there we go half time 0-0 it's looking good for Sky lol
    Posted by scouse_red

Lol nope it involves my AA v 5-2 of clubs haha
  • edited March 2011
    ok the following are all in the hat

1 solack
    2 Kennybad
    3 Delaney09
    4 Salad_face
    5 Young_gun
    6 christiann
    7 Donkeyplop
    8 pokertrev
    9 Furniss1
    10 GEO68
    11 Pomfrittes
    12 Acebarry10
    13 Thejudge10
    14 Solarcarro
    15 Shazallin
    16 Acidman27
    17 Belsibub
    18 Quietman
    19 Pod1
    20 Madmoo
    21 Lozgo
    22 Dartoonin
    23 Boxster
    24 Greghogg
    25 RobbieRott
    26 Inka2003
    27 Chubbers
    28 Lea116311
    29 GaryQQQ

I'm going to use everybody's favourite thing an RNG i found on the web
    to decide the winners lol (just means you can't blame me lol)

unless it goes to 15-14 on penalties then you'll all get a seat lol

• edited March 2011

I enjoy the DTD even though i haven't cashed the last 2 weeks i've done it.
    Iv'e even got Gary to join last week, which means he goes to bed for a couple of hours during the day so he can stay up and play in the evening before going to work at 2am.So we have got a bit of a competition going on between the two of us, which i can proudly say i won, bring on next week.

• edited March 2011
    I enjoy the DTD even though i haven't cashed the last 2 weeks i've done it. Iv'e even got Gary to join last week, which means he goes to bed for a couple of hours during the day so he can stay up and play in the evening before going to work at 2am.So we have got a bit of a competition going on between the two of us, which i can proudly say i won, bring on next week.
    Posted by lea116311

Nice one a bit of in-house competition with bragging rights lol
    hope you had a last longer bet going
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: TSP Tonight. Free Forum DTD Seats on offer. : NOOOOOO! I used to like you Gary! If it finishes 0-0 i will personally donate 5x £2.20 entries to the forum dtd, if i am allowed to do this tikay?
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Getting close to dip your hand in pocket time Hoggers lol
  • edited March 2011
    Got a horrible feeling its gonig to be 0-0 but hope theres a hatfull of goals, doubt the addorable, hunky scouse would give this gal the prize anyway :(
    Posted by shazallin
    sighssssssssss