You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Hello sky

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat
Hello guys am Stuart Errol, people call me stuey or the Kid,
i love gambling and cards, its my life, its all about the people 'which i get' and not really the cards.
i have a busy troubled life which is again all about the people 'which i dont get' lol
if life was like a deck of cards i would know where i was
i am new to this computer poker thingy, but have been told Sky are doing a Vegas trip competition, 

so here i am just trying to find my way HOME 

Comments

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Hello sky:
    Hello guys am Stuart Errol, people call me stuey or the Kid, i love gambling and cards, its my life, its all about the people 'which i get' and not really the cards. i have a busy troubled life which is again all about the people 'which i dont get' lol if life was like a deck of cards i would know where i was i am new to this computer poker thingy, but have been told Sky are doing a Vegas trip competition,  so here i am just trying to find my way HOME  
    Posted by KidUngar
    welcome toThe Sky Poker  community bud we're a friendly lot on the whole
    and funnily enough I have the same problem most Saturday nights at about 3am

• edited March 2011
    LOL!

TAKE ME WITH YOU ;oDDD

Welcome to the forum..& to Sky

Don't be a stranger ya hear

xx

• edited March 2011
    LOL n1 kid--- remember that old fella in vegas, he slow rolled 77766---- and said---" you're in trouble"--lol--- welcome to forum, floppa whoppa!
  • edited March 2011

If you play half as well as your name sake you will do all right.
     Welcome and GL.
  • edited March 2011
    I found my self watch High Roller: The Stu Ungar Story after seeing your name Welcome and GL on the tables
  • edited March 2011
    Hi

Welcome to Sky poker, and the mad h.... Forum, any questions you may have, please feel free to ask.