You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thanks for all the Support

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat

This is to say Thank You to all the messages of Support while i was in Hospital it was a very Kind Gesture also Thanks to Sky Adam & Dave plus all of the Analysts & Presenters who took the time to PM me messages of Support they were very much apprieciated

I shall be back playing poker on Sat. tho i have been having a couple of hours each day to get back into it, & will deffo be in the Forum DTD, btw me mate (Chris) scouse_red has done a great job have spoke to him most days on the phone & is happy to carry on with the Updates, the Thread will be up tomorrow,  It's Great to see that its become a Huge Success it can only get better what a great Forum this is no other like it.

Good luck to all at SPT Luton i hope you all have a Great Time 

Michael

Comments

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Thanks for all the Support:
        This is to say Thank You to all the messages of Support while i was in Hospital it was a very Kind Gesture also Thanks to Sky Adam & Dave plus all of the Analysts & Presenters who took the time to PM me messages of Support they were very much apprieciated   I shall be back playing poker on Sat. tho i have been having a couple of hours each day to get back into it, & will deffo be in the Forum DTD, btw me mate (Chris) scouse_red has done a great job have spoke to him most days on the phone & is happy to carry on with the Updates, the Thread will be up tomorrow,  It's Great to see that its become a Huge Success it can only get better what a great Forum this is no other like it.   Good luck to all at SPT Luton i hope you all have a Great Time    Michael
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    Hi Michale

Good to have you back m8
  • edited March 2011
    Welcome Back M8y - will be nice to see you on the tables.
  • edited March 2011
    Glad you're getting back into the swing of things.