You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Arsenal, True but meybe hard to take!!

edited March 2011 in The Shed

JUST How thick are the Arsenal players?!!

posted at 10/3/2011 10:57 AM GMT on SkyPoker.com

First: 30/6/2009
Last: 10/3/2011
ONE POINT !!!  Listen!! Don't jump to a conclusion!!

Forget all the Beautiful football, sending off, not hearing whistle, ref row bo..llocks !!!

Situation

ONE GOAL WILL PUT THEM THRU!!!

Last 2/3 minutes

Arsenal get free kick just bout halfway line, having virtually only Once already got the ball meaningly in the Barca box from a corner, and with Pressure, THEY SCORED FOR THEM !!! Forget Idiot Bentboy not even gettin shot off!! 

They did not even pass thru Barca midfield once with meaning the whole game!!

So what do thay do, with this last chance for glory, maybe, get everyone in box for a final Hurrah, & let the keeper or Arshavin [best footballer & least tired LOL, just got on LOL] take it ...............

NO   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WITH 10 TIRED MEN THEY TAKE A SHORT ONE!!

and try to play thru them?????????

Mate I nearley pi55ed myself, If I'd have been manager, I would have nutted all of em, lol, put that on the front pages LOL, [better tha Jordan & big fat gypsy.... poker spt i spose]

Sometimes in ya life ya just gotta say

STOKE-STYLE FTW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Arsenal, True but meybe hard to take!!:
    JUST How thick are the Arsenal players?!! posted at 10/3/2011 10:57 AM GMT on SkyPoker.com   HITMAN_RV Posts: 1393 First: 30/6/2009 Last: 10/3/2011 ONE POINT !!!  Listen!! Don't jump to a conclusion!! Forget all the Beautiful football, sending off, not hearing whistle, ref row bo..llocks !!! Situation ONE GOAL WILL PUT THEM THRU!!! Last 2/3 minutes Arsenal get free kick just bout halfway line, having virtually only Once already got the ball meaningly in the Barca box from a corner, and with Pressure, THEY SCORED FOR THEM !!! Forget Idiot Bentboy not even gettin shot off!!  They did not even pass thru Barca midfield once with meaning the whole game!! So what do thay do, with this last chance for glory, maybe, get everyone in box for a final Hurrah, & let the keeper or Arshavin [best footballer & least tired LOL, just got on LOL] take it ............... NO   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITH 10 TIRED MEN THEY TAKE A SHORT ONE!! and try to play thru them????????? Mate I nearley pi55ed myself, If I'd have been manager, I would have nutted all of em, lol, put that on the front pages LOL, [better tha Jordan & big fat gypsy.... poker spt i spose] Sometimes in ya life ya just gotta say STOKE-STYLE FTW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    +1 8- />
  • edited March 2011
    all very well, but aint football just a load of idiots running around kicking a ball like a load of idiots running around trying to kick a ball?
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Arsenal, True but meybe hard to take!!:
    all very well, but aint football just a load of idiots running around kicking a ball like a load of idiots running around trying to kick a ball?
    Posted by oynutter
    no its not about football anymore its all about the dohhhhhh.....far to much money being payed to these footballers nowday....