You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

put myself in hard desicion call or fold?

edited March 2011 in The Poker Clinic
right apart from my bad min raise whitch i no wasnt the best, as it put me in this situation do u call or not the verry last hand i doubled up from the same player, so should this be considered a tilt shove?p.s its the 9.30 bh
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
stetrfc Small blind   150.00 150.00 4245.00
CFC302 Big blind   300.00 450.00 5371.25
  Your hole cards
  • K
  • Q

MadHunter Fold        
JamPoker Fold        
iBLUFF Raise   600.00 1050.00 3660.00
boatrace Fold        
stetrfc All-in   4245.00 5295.00 0.00
CFC302 Fold        
iBLUFF ????

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Shove pre.

Fold now.
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: put myself in hard desicion call or fold?:
    Shove pre. Fold now.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

cheers jj i no my min raise was pretty awfull, but as i doubled up of him last hand is there no chance he does this outta frustation??
  • edited March 2011
    meh id call we have him covered by 15 chips i think so his bounty is on offer and we only have 12bb behind
  • ybyb
    edited March 2011
    meh id call we have him covered by 15 chips i think so his bounty is on offer and we only have 12bb behind
    Posted by LOL_RAISE
    he has us covered you noob!
  • edited March 2011
    instant fold if u was willing to put tem all in u do it first
  • edited March 2011
    right some table dynamics, boatrace had dis connected so wasnt woried about him at all,the player in question i havnt seen before, and the bb was pretty tight. so at first it was a steal as i didnt expect any action behind but am i priced in when he shove he does have me covered by about 200 chips or somethink? also would he be doing this as a tilt shove?

i felt like i needed to gamble, i did call he had AJ he held but thats not the point, the point is is this ever a good call , can u expect to be ahead or it be a race enough of the time for it to be a good enough call?

advice please
  • edited March 2011

In Response to Re: put myself in hard desicion call or fold? : he has us covered you noob!
    Posted by yb

lol.
  • edited March 2011

Quick glance it looks like a fold, on closer inspection its pritty close but still a fold IMO givin you have to be sure hes shoving pritty wide and that your not just leveling your self which seems to be what happened.

Im  assuming this is away from the prizes and its basicaly a chip EV decision.

KQo Vs  very wide range of: A2s+ A8o+ K6s+ k9o+ Q8s+ QTo+ J9s+ JTo T9s 66+  = 50% equity
    KQo Vs typical tilty/loose range of: 22+ AT+ Kts+ kq qjs = gives you 40.5% equity
    KQo Vs good Tagish range of: Aj+ kqs 88+ = gives you 33% equity.

even tho there is 1050 in the pot you still need villian to be on a wide range here for a call to be correct.

• edited March 2011
    Quick glance it looks like a fold, on closer inspection its pritty close but still a fold IMO givin you have to be sure hes shoving pritty wide and that your not just leveling your self which seems to be what happened. Im  assuming this is away from the prizes and its basicaly a chip EV decision. KQo Vs  very wide range of: A2s+ A8o+ K6s+ k9o+ Q8s+ QTo+ J9s+ JTo T9s 66+  = 50% equity KQo Vs typical tilty/loose range of: 22+ AT+ Kts+ kq qjs = gives you 40.5% equity KQo Vs good Tagish range of: Aj+ kqs 88+ = gives you 33% equity. even tho there is 1050 in the pot you still need villian to be on a wide range here for a call to be correct.
    Posted by ciderhic
    thanks for your advice