You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Fed bloody up!

edited March 2011 in Area 51
This site sometimes beggars belief. If u plat as yhey qoute on sky poker u shoud accoring to them win, load a rubbish, all night tonight and many many other nights nothing hits o0r people hit with cra p cards and win, seriously think this site is not all it is supposed to say it is!

Random car generator, my a---!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• edited March 2011
    If u plat as yhey qoute on sky poker u shoud accoring to them win, load a rubbish

LOL......Time to give up
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Fed bloody up!:
    If u plat as yhey qoute on sky poker u shoud accoring to them win, load a rubbish LOL......Time to give up
    Posted by LENGALENG
    that the best you can come up with?

• edited March 2011
    I'll get back to you on that one
  • edited March 2011
    I'll get back to you on that one
    Posted by LENGALENG
    Make me laugh, reading other regulats comments all bu tt lickers to sky!
  • edited March 2011
    This site is hilarious, so many hands set up . 6 handed tables have hands that suit 4 out of all is not real s allm poker! I would like someone in the know to explain how the so called rcg/rng system works, cos to me its all  bull! 
  • edited March 2011
    amazing how quite it goes when u ask about rng/rcg/ or randomly fixed dealer!
  • edited March 2011
    amazing how quite it goes when u ask about rng/rcg/ or randomly fixed dealer!
    Posted by chris1963
    We're still waiting for an interpreter for the last couple of posts.
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Fed bloody up!:
    This site sometimes beggars belief. If u plat as yhey qoute on sky poker u shoud accoring to them win, load a rubbish, all night tonight and many many other nights nothing hits o0r people hit with cra p cards and win, seriously think this site is not all it is supposed to say it is! Random car generator, my a---!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by chris1963
    I agree, I hate flops of Ford, Suzuki, Nissan when I've got pocket Vauxhalls...
  • edited March 2011
    I'm afraid I have to disagree with you.  the Random Car generator on sky is one of the best.

Here it is here.  (By the way that picture was selected at Random )

• edited March 2011

Don't believe ModJock - this is the latest version of the Sky RNG.

The detail you really want to see is here ........

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Fed bloody up! : I agree, I hate flops of Ford, Suzuki, Nissan when I've got pocket Vauxhalls...
    Posted by Furniss1
    Can't even hit a pair of Skoda's at the moment.
  • edited March 2011
    I'm afraid I have to disagree with you.  the Random Car generator on sky is one of the best. Here it is here.  (By the way that picture was selected at Random )
    Posted by JockBMW
    how u get your photo to show up,...???

also how is that a random picture?....

i want the rcg tested and certified,as i cant believe , you RANDOMLY floped an alternator,they are at least a 5000-1 shot,and for a first go that is plain impossible,i have played for 5 years now and only ever floped 1 alternator some 2 years ago..after at least 500,000 hands....a much more probable outcome is that of a steering wheel,a 10-1 shot...

i would like to see your explaination for a clearly non random event....

:) toby
  • edited March 2011
    I'm afraid I have to disagree with you.  the Random Car generator on sky is one of the best. Here it is here.  (By the way that picture was selected at Random )
    Posted by JockBMW
    pmsl ur r a bona fide comedian, well done!
  • edited March 2011
    you still here
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Fed bloody up! : how u get your photo to show up,...??? also how is that a random picture?.... i want the rcg tested and certified,as i cant believe , you RANDOMLY floped an alternator,they are at least a 5000-1 shot,and for a first go that is plain impossible,i have played for 5 years now and only ever floped 1 alternator some 2 years ago..after at least 500,000 hands....a much more probable outcome is that of a steering wheel,a 10-1 shot... i would like to see your explaination for a clearly non random event.... :) toby
    Posted by djblacke04

Nabbed ;o(

• edited March 2011
    lengaleng chris1963 have u got nothing better to do than stick up for sky poker because every area51 I,ve been on tonight you,v slagged the post why 
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Fed bloody up! : how u get your photo to show up,...??? also how is that a random picture?.... i want the rcg tested and certified,as i cant believe , you RANDOMLY floped an alternator,they are at least a 5000-1 shot,and for a first go that is plain impossible,i have played for 5 years now and only ever floped 1 alternator some 2 years ago..after at least 500,000 hands....a much more probable outcome is that of a steering wheel,a 10-1 shot... i would like to see your explaination for a clearly non random event.... :) toby
    Posted by djblacke04
     I flopped a flippin bleed nipple for a brake caliper the other day?????!!!!!!!!
  • edited March 2011
    random car generator lol ,i just paid out 250 for new clutch  maybe u just run bad after all the time !varience patience and flopping some wheels is always good ..play sattlites!! they are my love boat ,i mean car wheel wotever lol..There is no  d in sky only supreme konfidant yoda!
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Fed bloody up! : I agree, I hate flops of Ford, Suzuki, Nissan when I've got pocket Vauxhalls...
    Posted by Furniss1
    Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

This made me chuckle :)
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Fed bloody up! : Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! This made me chuckle :)
    Posted by donkeyplop
    Glad to hear it - been a good post for car jokes and pics haha :)
  • edited March 2011
    I once flopped quad Skoda's - I slow rolled the hand (Well you can't really rush a Skoda lol)
  • edited March 2011
    i keep floppin trip robin reliant`s, that forth wheel never hits :(((((
  • edited March 2011
    Just went broke chasing my Limo draw. Ah well, was always a long shot...
  • edited March 2011
    I got a Jaguar with 3 legs Run so bad!
  • edited March 2011
    wiiiiiiiiiii only gone and hit trip vauxhalls

damn been runner runnered to be outdrawn by 4 ferraris these random car generators are really annoying me now