You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

must appologies for donk play

sorry if i have been playing like a donk over the last few days in the 8oclock comps
i have been having realy bad conection problems and been disconnected every few minutes without warning managing only to be at the table aprox 20minute every hour. with this problem i could not enter a hand without fear of being disconnected during the hand so my only alternative was all in or fold sorry if this play upset anyone but it was the only way i could play hopefully i have resolved problems now and lookforward to playing a little better tonight
ps managed to cash last night eventually got called by aq against my ak and lost cant complain with the way i had to play

Comments

• edited March 2011

hi mate,firstly well done on your cash last night.

secondly you never have to apologise for the way you play.

you paid the entry fee and can raise fold go all in whenever you want so dont let anyone tell you different.

we had a drunk at the pub on tuesday who called or went all in every hand and wiped out one table in half an hour then went on to win(35 players)

everyone was moaning and saying he should be barred next week! lol

ps connection problems stink!

try opening in a different browser ie firefox always seems to work if i have problems with explorer, gl tonight,dave

• edited March 2011
    If you're on broadband try replacing your microfilter (the small white box that you plug your modem and phone into). We had an unreliable connection here for ages, I got disconnected once for several minutes when HU chipleader at an MTT final table, my opponent used the opportunity to take my chips and I came second. It got really bad last weekend and it was impossible to play poker, I was blaming the internet provider and about to give them the boot, but we had a spare unused microfilter in a cupboard that had come with a modem. I swapped the microfilters over and it's been fine since.
  • edited March 2011
    Good tip GaryQQQ. Thanks.