You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

JUST How thick are the Arsenal players?!!

edited August 2011 in The Football Corner
In Response to JUST How thick are the Arsenal players?!!:
ONE POINT !!!  Listen!! Don't jump to a conclusion!! Forget all the Beautiful football, sending off, not hearing whistle, ref row bo..llocks !!! Situation ONE GOAL WILL PUT THEM THRU!!! Last 2/3 minutes Arsenal get free kick just bout halfway line, having virtually only Once already got the ball meaningly in the Barca box from a corner, and with Pressure, THEY SCORED FOR THEM !!! Forget Idiot Bentboy not even gettin shot off!!  They did not even pass thru Barca midfield once with meaning the whole game!! So what do thay do, with this last chance for glory, maybe, get everyone in box for a final Hurrah, & let the keeper or Arshavin [best footballer & least tired LOL, just got on LOL] take it ............... NO   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITH 10 TIRED MEN THEY TAKE A SHORT ONE!! and try to play thru them????????? Mate I nearley pi55ed myself, If I'd have been manager, I would have nutted all of em, lol, put that on the front pages LOL, [better tha Jordan & big fat gypsy.... poker spt i spose] Sometimes in ya life ya just gotta say STOKE-STYLE FTW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by HITMAN_RV
lmao i would like to have seen fulham playing in the ECL.  or even the europa....no chance pal...

Comments

• edited August 2011
    EDIT AGAIN- THIS POSTED AFTER THE BARCA GAME LAST SEASON!!!

ONE POINT !!!  Listen!! Don't jump to a conclusion!!

Forget all the Beautiful football, sending off, not hearing whistle, ref row bo..llocks !!!

Situation

ONE GOAL WILL PUT THEM THRU!!!

Last 2/3 minutes

Arsenal get free kick just bout halfway line, having virtually only Once already got the ball meaningly in the Barca box from a corner, and with Pressure, THEY SCORED FOR THEM !!! Forget Idiot Bentboy not even gettin shot off!! 

They did not even pass thru Barca midfield once with meaning the whole game!!

So what do thay do, with this last chance for glory, maybe, get everyone in box for a final Hurrah, & let the keeper or Arshavin [best footballer & least tired LOL, just got on LOL] take it ...............

NO   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WITH 10 TIRED MEN THEY TAKE A SHORT ONE!!

and try to play thru them?????????

Mate I nearley pi55ed myself, If I'd have been manager, I would have nutted all of em, lol, put that on the front pages LOL, [better tha Jordan & big fat gypsy.... poker spt i spose]

Sometimes in ya life ya just gotta say

STOKE-STYLE FTW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: JUST How thick are the Arsenal players?!!:
    In Response to JUST How thick are the Arsenal players?!! : lmao i would like to have seen fulham playing in the ECL.  or even the europa....no chance pal...
    Posted by 19juvenile
    LMAO back sry,  lol,   Errr... We got to the Europa final last year !!! In fact we ARE prob.. NO ARE !!! our most succesful side in Europe over last two years !!!! [He says grabbing a pinch of salt, lol]

Point am tring to make is......lets put in in poker terms.............

Everytime Barca raised on the river, Arsenal folded, after betting ALL the streets!!

That last min freekick was like havin AA, callin all the bets, then folding without even leavin a BB back, FFS

Least Fulham Got it in early, with some goods, against, Roma, Shaktar, Juve, Wolfsberg, & Atheletico M

IF YA DONT BUY A TICKET YA CANNA WIN THE LOTTERY!!!

Arsenal, Van Berksie, & Bentboy tore their lottery tickets up, FFS

Listen, I love Arsenal, prob as frustrated as you, that they never grabbed their chance!! Back when i was 15ish & Fulham were even LOTS worse, I used to go to Highbury when Fulham were playing too far away with Arsenal mates to see some proper [lol] football Brady, Stapleton, Jennings, Sunderland, Talbot etc

Just could not believe they never had a go !!

ps fraid Sagna, & Diaby are to poor for the Arsenal shirt!!

pps I went to 19 of our 21 europa games, what a season !!!
  • edited March 2011
    hey man united made the cl final in 2009 allbeit they lost so your not the only ones in the last 2 years that made european finals........ and lost :( haha but your right Arsenal are a poor mans barcelona, Arsenal will never match Barca although barca have no real strength in their side they have everything else X 10 compared to Arsenal who lack strength and arent really able to make comebacks in games unless against weaker sides due to their lack of strength thats why Arsenal won't make a champions league final any time soon or I'll lay my neck on the line win a thing for a good few years.
  • edited March 2011
    hey man united made the cl final in 2009 allbeit they lost so your not the only ones in the last 2 years that made european finals........ and lost :( haha but your right Arsenal are a poor mans barcelona, Arsenal will never match Barca although barca have no real strength in their side they have everything else X 10 compared to Arsenal who lack strength and arent really able to make comebacks in games unless against weaker sides due to their lack of strength thats why Arsenal won't make a champions league final any time soon or I'll lay my neck on the line win a thing for a good few years.
    Posted by delaney09
    Fabregas & VanPersie obviously playing [very] injured, both great palyers, [Persie characterflaws, which showed in his 'time wasting shot'], Wilshere, Arshavin & Nasri world class too!! Koscielny i think class too, i put the Brum goal down to GK caliing fault, but he still shudda put his foot thru it!!

BUT, from Arsenal, who Could you put in the Barca team, I say only maybe Arshavin & Wilshere, they would fit nice,[watch this space maybe], The others i Mentioned could make bench i suppose!! People could say the same bout Fulham i know that, None of our players make Arsenal squad part from maybe Hughes Hangerland & Dembele!!

The fact is in 40 years playin & watchin football around the world, No team can match the pure class of this Barca team, maybe Brazil of 70-74!! Got to pick out the Purity of the Messi, Xavi, Iniesta triangle which is out of this world, I put those three at a level of Pele, Maradonna, Eusaibeo... with Iniesta bein mi pick as the best model pro, tho Messi gets the headlines deservidley

I do Have a thing about most fooballers bein very thick, prob out of jealousy of not making it myself LOL !! some decision making I see during a match can be unbelivable, so it dont surprise me if speak to a few or worse have a beer with a few then you'd know !

There are exceptions, footballers i had the great pleasure of meetin socially include Micky Hazard, Martin Chivers, Steve Perryman, Gordon Davies, Roger Brown, Paul Davies, Rafael Meade, Tony Gale, Alvin Martin!! All on more than one occaision, so defo well justifeid, all gentlemen !

Dozens of others can only be described politley as an enigmatic mix of playboy/cowboy/girlyboy LOL !! and i aint mentionin any names lol
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: JUST How thick are the Arsenal players?!! : Fabregas & VanPersie obviously playing [very] injured, both great palyers, [Persie characterflaws, which showed in his 'time wasting shot'], Wilshere, Arshavin & Nasri world class too!! Koscielny i think class too, i put the Brum goal down to GK caliing fault, but he still shudda put his foot thru it!! BUT, from Arsenal, who Could you put in the Barca team, I say only maybe Arshavin & Wilshere, they would fit nice,[watch this space maybe], The others i Mentioned could make bench i suppose!! People could say the same bout Fulham i know that, None of our players make Arsenal squad part from maybe Hughes Hangerland & Dembele!! The fact is in 40 years playin & watchin football around the world, No team can match the pure class of this Barca team, maybe Brazil of 70-74!! Got to pick out the Purity of the Messi, Xavi, Iniesta triangle which is out of this world, I put those three at a level of Pele, Maradonna, Eusaibeo... with Iniesta bein mi pick as the best model pro, tho Messi gets the headlines deservidley I do Have a thing about most fooballers bein very thick, prob out of jealousy of not making it myself LOL !! some decision making I see during a match can be unbelivable, so it dont surprise me if speak to a few or worse have a beer with a few then you'd know ! There are exceptions, footballers i had the great pleasure of meetin socially include Micky Hazard, Martin Chivers, Steve Perryman, Gordon Davies, Roger Brown, Paul Davies, Rafael Meade, Tony Gale, Alvin Martin!! All on more than one occaision, so defo well justifeid, all gentlemen !  Dozens of others can only be described politley as an enigmatic mix of playboy/cowboy/girlyboy LOL !! and i aint mentionin any names lol
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

RVP has so much to dislike about him, i would honestly say i dont think anyone from the arsenal squad would get anywhere near barcas bench, arshavin Wiltshere who would they take out the barca team iniesta no xavi no pedro no, Barca are so well in housed im surprised they even need to buy players there academy could probably get in the arsenal team (as it is showing) fabregas barca academy the new kid they have just got who is something like 16 barca academy but you never see anyone from arsenal academy going anywhere.

the Moral of my post is that Fulham are not the only english team to make a european final in the last 2 years haha Fulham v A.Madrid 2010 - Man Utd v Barca 2009
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: JUST How thick are the Arsenal players?!! : Fabregas & VanPersie obviously playing [very] injured, both great palyers, [Persie characterflaws, which showed in his 'time wasting shot'], Wilshere, Arshavin & Nasri world class too!! Koscielny i think class too, i put the Brum goal down to GK caliing fault, but he still shudda put his foot thru it!! BUT, from Arsenal, who Could you put in the Barca team, I say only maybe Arshavin & Wilshere, they would fit nice,[watch this space maybe], The others i Mentioned could make bench i suppose!! People could say the same bout Fulham i know that, None of our players make Arsenal squad part from maybe Hughes Hangerland & Dembele!! The fact is in 40 years playin & watchin football around the world, No team can match the pure class of this Barca team, maybe Brazil of 70-74!! Got to pick out the Purity of the Messi, Xavi, Iniesta triangle which is out of this world, I put those three at a level of Pele, Maradonna, Eusaibeo... with Iniesta bein mi pick as the best model pro, tho Messi gets the headlines deservidley I do Have a thing about most fooballers bein very thick, prob out of jealousy of not making it myself LOL !! some decision making I see during a match can be unbelivable, so it dont surprise me if speak to a few or worse have a beer with a few then you'd know ! There are exceptions, footballers i had the great pleasure of meetin socially include Micky Hazard, Martin Chivers, Steve Perryman, Gordon Davies, Roger Brown, Paul Davies, Rafael Meade, Tony Gale, Alvin Martin!! All on more than one occaision, so defo well justifeid, all gentlemen !  Dozens of others can only be described politley as an enigmatic mix of playboy/cowboy/girlyboy LOL !! and i aint mentionin any names lol
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    i must say you can talk and talk till the cows come home , in fact you could put em to sleep aswell, what team do you support ? fulham was it?  could you write more than a paragraph on their history? erm....dont think so....
  • edited March 2011
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

ARSENAL ARE THE MOST SUCCESSFUL TEAM IN LONDON.....THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY....GET UR head DOWN BUDDY......
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: JUST How thick are the Arsenal players?!! : ARSENAL ARE THE MOST SUCCESSFUL TEAM IN LONDON.....THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY....GET UR DOWN BUDDY......
    Posted by 19juvenile
    Think Chelsea might have summat to say bout that over last 5 years, and with Tottn, goin thru ....Hey bud i understand your hurt !!

been fun chattin !
  • edited March 2011
    great thread,looking forward to the last game of the season,i hope we destroy there dreams
  • edited March 2011
    great thread,looking forward to the last game of the season,i hope we destroy there dreams
    Posted by stokefc
    it should be over before then,alot of big games before that, it must be nice to think the biggest game of your season is the last game of the season against THE ARSENAL.....gooner for life.....your just a bunch of thugs trying to play football. A part from sunderland stoke are the dirtiest team in premier league history, look at the stats m8....you lot would be better off playing aussie rules football, although you would probably get the sheeeeet kicked out of ya lmao....
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: JUST How thick are the Arsenal players?!! : RVP has so much to dislike about him, i would honestly say i dont think anyone from the arsenal squad would get anywhere near barcas bench, arshavin Wiltshere who would they take out the barca team iniesta no xavi no pedro no, Barca are so well in housed im surprised they even need to buy players there academy could probably get in the arsenal team (as it is showing) fabregas barca academy the new kid they have just got who is something like 16 barca academy but you never see anyone from arsenal academy going anywhere. the Moral of my post is that Fulham are not the only english team to make a european final in the last 2 years haha Fulham v A.Madrid 2010 - Man Utd v Barca 2009
    Posted by delaney09
    I know Del Lol, not a Fulham post really, just a comment on the Arsenal attitude, with the last min free-kick, THEN 'juvenile' lol comes out with the "like to see Fulham in the Champions or Europa league", 'Crack' LOLOL!!

How did he know am Fulham anyway, he must have done his homework, spose is a poker site so he may be practisin his 'Trappin' LOl !

Tryin to trap Stokey now lol.....FOLD Stokey FOLD !! Don't Bite He Must have aces !!

Was Goin to be nearley neutral at our last home game [v arsenal] as takin stepson gooner & some Gooner customers, but hmmmmmmmm, do i want to spoil party now !! Dont Know think about it LOLOLOL
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: JUST How thick are the Arsenal players?!! : i must say you can talk and talk till the cows come home , in fact you could put em to sleep aswell, what team do you support ? fulham was it?  could you write more than a paragraph on their history? erm....dont think so....
    Posted by 19juvenile
    O Yeah, History.....

1879 !! Oldest club in London

Fulham for Life !!
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: JUST How thick are the Arsenal players?!! : O Yeah, History..... 1879 !! Oldest club in London Fulham for Life !!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    sheeetist ground in premiership lol  
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: JUST How thick are the Arsenal players?!! : O Yeah, History..... 1879 !! Oldest club in London Fulham for Life !!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    love the banter......why m. al fayed not bring you a nice new stadia ? with some good players..follow your granson hes got sence lol
  • edited March 2011
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    my mistake your stepson. forgive me for bite ing, ive given up smoking />>>>>>
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: JUST How thick are the Arsenal players?!! : sheeetist ground in premiership lol  
    Posted by 19juvenile
    lol ! The cottage is famous for bein EVERYONES second fav. ground !!

You sure this aint some-one who knows me on a wind-up LOLOL!!

I Learnt to play poker in the North Star, W Drayton/iver , thats Why am such a Donk!!
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: JUST How thick are the Arsenal players?!! : lol ! The cottage is famous for bein EVERYONES second fav. ground !! You sure this aint some-one who knows me on a wind-up LOLOL!! I Learnt to play poker in the North Star, W Drayton/iver , thats Why am such a Donk!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    lol i no the north star down there on thorney mill lane, small world lol, been in there a few times, not a bad little pub.
    good luck in luton, may the poker gods b with you, im from norh london originaly, hence all the arsenal talk, your right they were really poor the other night. never seen them that bad, ive given up smoking, so ive been really uptight soz mate.......karl
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: JUST How thick are the Arsenal players?!! : lol i no the north star down there on thorney mill lane, small world lol, been in there a few times, not a bad little pub. good luck in luton, may the poker gods b with you, im from norh london originaly, hence all the arsenal talk, your right they were really poor the other night. never seen them that bad, ive given up smoking, so ive been really uptight soz mate.......karl
    Posted by 19juvenile
    Karl, no prob LOL, on way to luton now!! Good Luck with the Not smokin !!

I did back arsenal for the prem bout month ago, so really pi55ed off with the newcy & sunderland draws, used to have a great poker nite in the Star, Proper pub that is !!

Run Good !!
  • edited March 2011
    not much in it but these stats dont lie
    March 10, 2011RankTeamYellowRedPoints1Fulham350352Blackpool352393Everton36342 Chelsea401425Birmingham421446Tottenham Hotspur422467Wolverhampton Wanderers432478Manchester United44248 Liverpool4424810West Ham United4714911Sunderland4445212West Bromwich Albion4165313Stoke City5225614Arsenal45657 Blackburn Rovers4945716Wigan Athletic5045817Bolton Wanderers5246018Aston Villa5726119Manchester City5546320Newcastle United61265
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: JUST How thick are the Arsenal players?!! : LMAO back sry,  lol,   Errr... We got to the Europa final last year !!! In fact we ARE prob.. NO ARE !!! our most succesful side in Europe over last two years !!!! [He says grabbing a pinch of salt, lol] Point am tring to make us......put in in poker terms............. Everytime Barca raised on the river, Arsenal folded, after betting the streets!! The freekick was like havin AA, callin all the bets, then folding without even leavin a BB back, FFS Least Fulham Got it in early, with some goods, against, Roma, Shaktar, Juve, Wolfsberg, & Atheletico M IF YA DONT BUY A TICKET YA CANNA WIN THE LOTTERY!!! Arsenal, Van Berksie, & Bentboy tore their lottery tickets up, FFS Listen, I love Arsenal, prob as frustrated as you, that they never grabbed their chance!! Back when i was 15ish & Fulham were even LOTS worse, I used to go to Highbury when Fulham were too far away with Arsenal mates to see some proper [lol] football Brady, Stapleton, Jennings, Sunderland, Talbot etc Just could not believe they nevey had a go !! ps fraid Sagna, & Diaby are to poor for the Arsenal shirt!! pps i went to 19 of our 21 europa games, what a season !!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
       how can u say ur the most successful club in europe in the past 2 years u mae the finak 1 ime and didnt even make it this year pmsl also id rather get knocked out early then go all the way to the final and get OWNED
  • edited March 2011
    not much in it but these stats dont lie March 10, 2011 Rank Team Yellow Red Points 1 Fulham 35 0 35 2 Blackpool 35 2 39 3 Everton 36 3 42   Chelsea 40 1 42 5 Birmingham 42 1 44 6 Tottenham Hotspur 42 2 46 7 Wolverhampton Wanderers 43 2 47 8 Manchester United 44 2 48   Liverpool 44 2 48 10 West Ham United 47 1 49 11 Sunderland 44 4 52 12 West Bromwich Albion 41 6 53 13 Stoke City 52 2 56 14 Arsenal 45 6 57   Blackburn Rovers 49 4 57 16 Wigan Athletic 50 4 58 17 Bolton Wanderers 52 4 60 18 Aston Villa 57 2 61 19 Manchester City 55 4 63 20 Newcastle United 61 2 65
    Posted by stokefc
  • edited March 2011
    not much in it but these stats dont lie March 10, 2011 Rank Team Yellow Red Points 1 Fulham 35 0 35 2 Blackpool 35 2 39 3 Everton 36 3 42   Chelsea 40 1 42 5 Birmingham 42 1 44 6 Tottenham Hotspur 42 2 46 7 Wolverhampton Wanderers 43 2 47 8 Manchester United 44 2 48   Liverpool 44 2 48 10 West Ham United 47 1 49 11 Sunderland 44 4 52 12 West Bromwich Albion 41 6 53 13 Stoke City 52 2 56 14 Arsenal 45 6 57   Blackburn Rovers 49 4 57 16 Wigan Athletic 50 4 58 17 Bolton Wanderers 52 4 60 18 Aston Villa 57 2 61 19 Manchester City 55 4 63 20 Newcastle United 61 2 65
    Posted by stokefc
    since the premier leagues inception in 1992/93 SUNDERLAND are the dirtiest team in its history.with STOKE a very close seconed. check that out at the premier leagues dirtiest teams..................ooooops
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: JUST How thick are the Arsenal players?!! :    how can u say ur the most successful club in europe in the past 2 years u mae the finak 1 ime and didnt even make it this year pmsl also id rather get knocked out early then go all the way to the final and get OWNED
    Posted by stewbie7
    LOL , Juvenile i need help, just hooked another BIG ONE !! This keep net gonna be full soon !!!!

Stewbie mate, read it properly ta, a comment on the Arsenal performance, not a fulham thread at all till Juv said we could never play in Europe!! we sorted our differences like gentleman, like i said jokingly bout us bein most succesful followed by......

" [ He says grabbing a pinch of salt, lol] "

IF WE GOT OWNED LOL, it was worth it for 21 of the most memorable games of my long, hard years followin The Lillywhites!!!!

GL in the FA cup & Leauge Mate !!!

OOPPPSSS, What happened, been on The 'Dels bar Charabang' to Luton SPT dont know any results yet!!

Hope ya never got 'owned', or do the youngers say 'Powned' nowadays !!!!!

hope it aint a case of Three down only one ta go, that would be so dissapointing, much better just havin a relegation battle to fight, More Fun !!
  • edited August 2011
    WHOOPS THEY DONE IT AGAIN!!

Will Wenger Go?

I'd Eight Two think So
  • edited August 2011
    I think he should stay for comedy value alone. I mean he's making Arsenal a laughing stock now is he!  :D