You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

******new******Saturday Night Live with Rich and Trev- from 9pm

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat
My fave hangover cure is Lucozade energy orange + Sausage sandwich with mayo and ketchup

so much win!

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Well, your eyes may be firmly on Luton right now-as the SPT gets to the crunch- (click here for the rather spiffing live stream of the event) but spare one of those eyes for Channel 865 tonight from 9pm- because it’s another rootin’ tootin’ night of cash action.

Here’s your hosts-

Mr. Cool…

…and Mr. Fool 

The first hour we’ll bring you the Saturday night action from the Mastercash tables and then at 10 it’s the Big Game- where, as the name suggests, the stakes will be high. VERY high. £2.50/£5 blinds on one table, and £5/£10 on the other.

All being well we’re expecting the big boys and girls to come out and play tonight. Settle back and enjoy the floorshow when they come.
    Throughout our show the SPT in Luton will be playing out it’s final stages and we’ll have live constant updates on the phone from Messrs Kendall and Hartigan as to who’s doing what to whom.

That’s our end of the bargain. What do we want from you? Hand requests, banter, good luck messages to the SPT’ers and THIS….

Tonight’s Hot Topic-

In your experience, what’s the best cure for a hangover?

Looking forward to your thoughts on this- I have a feeling that you all have a lot of expertise in this area ;)

• edited March 2011

Beautiful, young gun.

Mayo and ketchup? Are you trying to recreate Big Mac sauce by any chance?

• edited March 2011
    News just in- the first table we'll be covering from 9pm tonight will be Mastercash Table 6 15p/30p.

So for your moment in the spotlight- make sure you're on that table in plenty of time as a queue will form before the show begins.

Good luck!
  • edited March 2011
  • edited March 2011

I've had lots of opportunity to experiment with hangover cures. I've found the best way to do it is to become immune to them.

A mcflurry always used to be good, after some cold pizza, and an episode of heartbeat on ITV4 (the ones after nick berry left, when greengrass started to become funny)

Plenty of water, a few hours kip, and you'll be up and ready to go again by 5pm. 
  • edited March 2011
    If i had a brandy hangover i would crack a raw egg into a pint glass, top up with orange juice and drink it in one go. however if i had a vodka hangover the only thing to do would be take a load of paracetemol, close the curtains and curl up under the duvet for a day or two. for some reason i never had a hangover after drinking beer.
  • edited March 2011

EAT A PK OF WOTSITS, A PK OF NUTS BEFORE YOU GO TO BED.TAKE A BOTTLE OF WATER WITH YOU TO BED NO HANG OVER IN MORNING. XX

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: ******new******Saturday Night Live with Rich and Trev:
    News just in- the first table we'll be covering from 9pm tonight will be Mastercash Table 6 15p/30p. So for your moment in the spotlight- make sure you're on that table in plenty of time as a queue will form before the show begins. Good luck!
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    THE SPOTLIGHT FOR ME MR RICHARD ORFORD IS ON YOUR JACKET CAN I HAVE ONE PRETTY PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE XX
  • edited March 2011
    Loving these, guys and girls. Keep them coming please :)

Doesn't have to be just things you might eat or drink necessarily. Could be something you do e.g. sleep for 48 hours, go bungee-jumping- jump into an icy bath etc etc.

I'll be reading them all out from 9pm.
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: ******new******Saturday Night Live with Rich and Trev : THE SPOTLIGHT FOR ME MR RICHARD ORFORD IS ON YOUR JACKET CAN I HAVE ONE PRETTY PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE XX
    Posted by paige55
    It's a hoody technically, Paige. And no, I don't have a spare one I'm afraid! Nice try though xxx
  • edited March 2011
    CAN I HAVE THE ONE OF YOUR BACK THEN MR RICHARD ORFORD,HAS YOU DONT HAVE A SPARE ONE,CANT BLAME A GIRL FOR TRYING.KIND REGARDS TO YOU AND LOOKING VERY FORWARD TO HEARING YOUR REPLY.PRETTY PLEASE, PAIGE
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: ******new******Saturday Night Live with Rich and Trev- from 9pm:
    Loving these, guys and girls. Keep them coming please :) Doesn't have to be just things you might eat or drink necessarily. Could be something you do e.g. sleep for 48 hours, go bungee-jumping- jump into an icy bath etc etc. I'll be reading them all out from 9pm.
    Posted by RICHORFORD

Best cure for a hangover is
    S E X

Get that one read out then ;oDDD

xx

• edited March 2011

You can have mine when I get one Paige!

It'll be on ebay the morning after I win it, get yer' purse out ;)

Rich................. myself, Gregg the Hogg and Jesusdog are looking at doing a charity disastermind special, all in 1 night, with the losers coughin up some pennies.

We'd like the time extened to 45 seconds per player, just to iron out the variance.

Maybe next week, or the week after, would this be possible?
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: ******new******Saturday Night Live with Rich and Trev- from 9pm:
    In Response to Re: ******new******Saturday Night Live with Rich and Trev- from 9pm : Best cure for a hangover is S E X Get that one read out then ;oDDD xx
    Posted by TRIP5
    In the majority of cases, this just is not true.

It all depends who you brought home last night................
  • edited March 2011
    What about another topic thats far more interesting - how many years can Arsenal go without winning a trophy eh Trev? :D

• edited March 2011
    HERE ONE RICHARD MANY YEARS AGO I HAD AN ESTATE AGENT ROUND TO VALUE MY HOUSE ,BEING VERY HOUSE PROUD,IN HE WALKED INTO MY LOUNGE AND SAID THIS IS VERY NICE YOUR GARDEN LOOKS NICE TO.MY PATIO DOORS BEING SO CLEAN HE WALKED STRAIGHT INTO THEM AND FELL OVER ON TO THE FLOOR, I HAD TO SAY TO HIM I MUST GO TO THE LOO, I SPENT 5 MINS LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF. WHEN I CAME BACK THIS IS TRUE HE SAID TO ME FIND YOURSELF ANOTHER ESTATE AGENT IM NOT COMING BACK HERE AGAIN
  • edited March 2011
    Beautiful, young gun. Mayo and ketchup? Are you trying to recreate Big Mac sauce by any chance?
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Mayo and ketchup is known as mary rose sauce.......................
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: ******new******Saturday Night Live with Rich and Trev- from 9pm : In the majority of cases, this just is not true. It all depends who you brought home last night................
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    LOL!

Beer-goggles FTW

xx

• edited March 2011
    You can have mine when I get one Paige! It'll be on ebay the morning after I win it, get yer' purse out ;) Rich................. myself, Gregg the Hogg and Jesusdog are looking at doing a charity disastermind special, all in 1 night, with the losers coughin up some pennies. We'd like the time extened to 45 seconds per player, just to iron out the variance. Maybe next week, or the week after, would this be possible?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    OK DOHHHHHHH WHEN I SEE IT ON EBAY WILL A 30 DYM BE ENOUGH TO BUY IT XX OR EXCHANGE A PICK OF ME.IF I PUT ONE UP WILL YOUR PURSE BE BIG ENOUGH XX I NOW HAVE A LAPTOP WITH A WEB CAM.DO YOU WANT TO SEE ME IT WILL COST YOU ALOT OF DOHHHHHHH
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: ******new******Saturday Night Live with Rich and Trev- from 9pm : OK DOHHHHHHH WHEN I SEE IT ON EBAY WILL A 30 DYM BE ENOUGH TO BUY IT XX OR EXCHANGE A PICK OF ME.IF I PUT ONE UP WILL YOUR PURSE BE BIG ENOUGH XX I NOW HAVE A LAPTOP WITH A WEB CAM.DO YOU WANT TO SEE ME IT WILL COST YOU ALOT OF DOHHHHHHH
    Posted by paige55
    JJ, looks like you have pulled!
  • edited March 2011
    What about another topic thats far more interesting - how many years can Arsenal go without winning a trophy eh Trev? :D
    Posted by SALT1R3
    Hopefully another 3 months and we'll have the Premier League!

All together now: "Oh...Arsene Wenger's magic.....he wears a magic hat....and when he saw the title....he said I'm having that!
  • edited March 2011
    Sorry couldnt make it into the studio tonight Rich and Trev. Too ill to even play! :(
  • edited March 2011
    Sorry couldnt make it into the studio tonight Rich and Trev. Too ill to even play! :(
    Posted by simuk
    Get well soon mate - lets hope we beat the Windies on Thursday!
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: ******new******Saturday Night Live with Rich and Trev- from 9pm : Hopefully another 3 months and we'll have the Premier League! All together now: "Oh...Arsene Wenger's magic.....he wears a magic hat....and when he saw the title....he said I'm having that!
    Posted by TrevorH
    Good to see you are positive as ever trevor, there have been some calls on radio 5 live asking for wenger to be sacked. And the suggested replacements David Moyes or Owen Coyle LMAO!

I can just see fabregas staying if we get one of those two.......
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: ******new******Saturday Night Live with Rich and Trev- from 9pm : Good to see you are positive as ever trevor, there have been some calls on radio 5 live asking for wenger to be sacked. And the suggested replacements David Moyes or Owen Coyle LMAO! I can just see fabregas staying if we get one of those two.......
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    Moyes and Coyle not fit to slice our half-time oranges - all very well saying AW should be sacked....but who do you get????

Having said that if he had bought a goal-scorer, centre half and strong midfielder in the summer we would already be champions!
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: ******new******Saturday Night Live with Rich and Trev- from 9pm : Hopefully another 3 months and we'll have the Premier League! All together now: "Oh...Arsene Wenger's magic.....he wears a magic hat....and when he saw the title....he said I'm having that!
    Posted by TrevorH
    Evening Chesty ;oD

xx

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: ******new******Saturday Night Live with Rich and Trev- from 9pm : Moyes and Coyle not fit to slice our half-time oranges - all very well saying AW should be sacked....but who do you get???? Having said that if he had bought a goal-scorer, centre half and strong midfielder in the summer we would already be champions!
    Posted by TrevorH
    In a way that is the problem, there is no replacement. Wenger is getting stuborn in his old age I really hope he turns things around, but he has to start buying experience.

For me denilson, bendtner, arshavin, diaby, squillaci all flatter to deceive.
  • edited March 2011
    Posted by TrevorH
    OH.. Arsene Wenger,s magic he thougt he had a magic hat, but man utd have just gone and washed Arsene Wenger,s hat. next year  try again my Arsene sir alex he did say, i will be a waiting it top of the prem for me.xx
  • edited March 2011
    hi guys why shouldn't moyes or coyle get the arsenal job... they haven't won any trophies for years either, they're perfect! :) great show as usual,
    all the best
    bob
  • edited March 2011
    Hi Rich and Trev,regarding hangover cures sad to say i have never found one despite many years research on the subject.I might be needing a hangover cure tomorrow as my girlfriend's cousin Anne is with us at the moment and we are having a few drinks.

It is Anne's birthday today,what's that i hear you say Rich,how old is she,she is 50 today.

That is the kind and thoughtful guy i am Rich sharing her birthday with the nation.