You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

a 7 ds.

im not sure if u can c this hand by the hand number but here it is 350858885. he raised large n i called, i had j 8 . the flop came out andand 7 9 10 floped, if i could commernt on that flop i would say it was perfect. none the less he went all in i called and he lost lol. once he was out he was being aggresive saying i was just  a bingo player. do u think he was just beat baddley or rioght with his comment. aftert he said it the rest of the players vwould not leave me alone lol. but guess what........ i won the tourny. is that on merit or the hands sky was giving me lol

Comments

• edited March 2011
    In Response to a 7 ds.:
    im not sure if u can c this hand by the hand number but here it is 350858885. he raised large n i called, i had j 8 . the flop came out andand 7 9 10 floped, if i could commernt on that flop i would say it was perfect. none the less he went all in i called and he lost lol. once he was out he was being aggresive saying i was just  a bingo player. do u think he was just beat baddley or rioght with his comment. aftert he said it the rest of the players vwould not leave me alone lol. but guess what........ i won the tourny. is that on merit or the hands sky was giving me lol
    Posted by ALWAYZWIN
    Hi

I am sorry, but, no we cannot see anyone elses hand history, the ony way is for you to copy the hand to the poker clinic, if you are unsure how to do this, please click here