You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

PRIMO WITH HARTIGAN & HARRIS (***OFFICIAL LIVE SHOW THREAD***)

13»

Comments

• edited March 2011
    time to turn off the tv
  • edited March 2011

Difference between live and online play.

I was railing the final two tables at SPT Luton last night.  It was the last hand before a break, and a certain player known well on this site, who was listening to an MP3 player, put in a large raise pre flop, which was called.

After the flop, the villian shoved all in.  Our Mp3 hero was thinking very hard about calling the shove, when he heard there was only 18 minutes left in the food break.

"Food Break, I fold" was all he said, laughed out loud and went for some nose-bag.

Surely on-line Pot-noodle would have cost him his chips!!
  • edited March 2011
    songs that tilt:
    Toni Basil - Mickey. aaaagggghhhh
  • edited March 2011
    Trevor .. many thanks for the shout out but just to be correct, I posted that I won the TSP Classic last Tuesday and finished 2nd in the TSP Classic on Thursday.  In addition, I had been unbeaten in 33 pound and 55 pound DYMS for 2 days.  I've since lost a few !!

Thanks

Bryan (inka2003)
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: PRIMO WITH HARTIGAN & HARRIS (***OFFICIAL LIVE SHOW THREAD***):
    Ultimate tilting song: Meatloaf's, *I Would Do Anything For Love*....... I need to know... WHAT WON'T HE DO..... arghhhhh tell me you Meaty Loaf
    Posted by ChirpyChip
    He says what he won't do in each verse:

forget the way you feel right now forgive myself if we don't go all the way tonight do it better than I do it with you stop dreaming of you every night of my lifeEnrol with weightwatchers
  • edited March 2011
    My tilt song is James Blunt - You're Beautiful

A fairly distant relation had it played at her wedding, seemingly ignorant of the closing lines that are something like...

'its time to face the truth
    that ill never be with you'

As an aside, she also has her facebook profile picture of her and her husband in bed, kissing...in black and white with red love hearts as a kind of frame thing and a speech bubble coming from her lips that has the text 'i love you'.

That tilts me more.
  • edited March 2011
    can't believe it, out in 35th, just missed the money!! gutted. AT s, flop comes 224, turn is a ten  i go all in and lost to pocket jacks. hateful, but enjoyable to be in a good tourny.

Hand no 351536873, be kind !!
  • edited March 2011
    play this hand pl.love to know what he s got h.n 351532938 ty
  • edited March 2011
    WHY OH WHY DID I CALL JAGERBOMS RE RAISE WITH AQ ON FINAL TABLE OF VIVA LAS VEGAS, DID I MAKE A WRONG CHOICE . FEEL GUTTED AS HAD PLAYED WELL UNTIL THEN. PLEASE TREVOR, WAS IT A BAD CALL???????

Nigel
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: PRIMO WITH HARTIGAN & HARRIS (***OFFICIAL LIVE SHOW THREAD***):
    WHY OH WHY DID I CALL JAGERBOMS RE RAISE WITH AQ ON FINAL TABLE OF VIVA LAS VEGAS, DID I MAKE A WRONG CHOICE . FEEL GUTTED AS HAD PLAYED WELL UNTIL THEN. PLEASE TREVOR, WAS IT A BAD CALL??????? Nigel
    Posted by HAPPYNIGE4
    AND I DID MAKE FINAL TABLE MR HARTIGAN, AS CHIP LEADER!!!!!
  • edited March 2011
    Jaegerbomb sends his love, he's playing from the rig.

Apparently his favourite song is the YMCA*.  I'm saying nothing.

(*) may not be true.
  • edited March 2011
    Enjoying the show.  Very well done to Jaegerplop and Andrew in making the Viva Las Vegas final. 

Any Michael Jackson song puts me on life tilt!!!!  Never liked him and his songs grate on me big time.

Shame we couldnt make Luton sounds like we missed a scream.  Really looking forward to SPT Leeds in May!!!
  • edited March 2011
    Enjoying the show.  Very well done to Jaegerplop and Andrew in making the Viva Las Vegas final.  Any Michael Jackson song puts me on life tilt!!!!  Never liked him and his songs grate on me big time. Shame we couldnt make Luton sounds like we missed a scream.  Really looking forward to SPT Leeds in May!!!
    Posted by Yorkie74
    Yorkie

Shame you were not there.

Dont worry about missing Luton - All I can say is - Dont stop till you get enough
  • edited March 2011
    Id enjoy live poker more if i didnt have to count, or post my own blinds/antes:) I cant wait for the day when we have live electronic tables that tell you everyones stacks and how much it is to call etc lol. Sorry for my redic slow and awful play in the sngs yesterday James!
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Have you not seen THESE before Greg?  Played on one of these on a cruise before, without real chips it's not the same.
  • edited March 2011

hi james....

good to see you yesterday at spt luton.  good fun on the tables. 

your voice was fine when i left at around midnight. between then and now the only rumour i heard to explain your hoarseness is your reluctance to put the karaoke microphone down through, "i will survive," "daddy cool," "YMCA" and "baker street" where your kazoo saxophone intro was given a full house encore.

regards
    rob
    aka aussie09

ps.. thanks to all spt arrangers, it was great fun.

• edited March 2011
    TREVOR STOP PRESSING THE CLICKER SO LOUDLY

AUSSIE STOP 4BET SHOVING WITH DEUCES IN THE FIRST LEVEL OF SPT'S

TYVM