You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FAO bigshann

edited March 2011 in The Poker Clinic
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
iBLUFF Small blind   £0.15 £0.15 £30.69
argo Big blind   £0.30 £0.45 £27.90
  Your hole cards

Dafs Fold        
BIGSHANN Raise   £0.90 £1.35 £26.54
iBLUFF Call   £0.75 £2.10 £29.94
argo Fold        
Flop

• K

iBLUFF Check        
BIGSHANN Bet   £1.20 £3.30 £25.34
iBLUFF Raise   £3.00 £6.30 £26.94
BIGSHANN Call   £1.80 £8.10 £23.54
Turn

iBLUFF Bet   £4.05 £12.15 £22.89
BIGSHANN All-in   £23.54 £35.69 £0.00
iBLUFF Fold        
BIGSHANN Muck        
BIGSHANN Win   £15.39   £15.39
BIGSHANN Return   £19.49 £0.81 £34.88

Comments

• edited March 2011
  • edited March 2011
    wow, I never ever make this fold against shanny. Wd if it was the right one but I'll tell you now he could turn up here with a million hands unless he plays very different in cash, lol
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: FAO bigshann:
    wow, I never ever make this fold against shanny. Wd if it was the right one but I'll tell you now he could turn up here with a million hands unless he plays very different in cash, lol
    Posted by DeucesLive

i no bigshann is a good player but i dont think i have played vs him before so i dont know what his range is for shoving here
  • edited March 2011
    Posted by DeucesLive

i no bigshann is a good player but i dont think i have played vs him before so i dont know what his range is for shoving here
  • edited March 2011
    this is terrible.  if you are gonna check/raise a FD then bet/fold it on the turn I have no idea what you are doing lol.

bigshann can have worse here.  AcKx is possible.  AcAx is another possible.  Air is possible.  However if he does have AcXc then you just say nice hand and suck it up.
  • edited March 2011
    this is terrible.  if you are gonna check/raise a FD then bet/fold it on the turn I have no idea what you are doing lol. bigshann can have worse here.  AcKx is possible.  AcAx is another possible.  Air is possible.  However if he does have AcXc then you just say nice hand and suck it up.
    Posted by scotty77
    like i said in the post before i havnt played vs him before but from the sounds of it he does this alot lighter than a flush..
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: FAO bigshann : like i said in the post before i havnt played vs him before but from the sounds of it he does this alot lighter than a flush..
    Posted by iBLUFF
    in general, the better the player the wider the range esp on scare cards.  shann can easily have a hand that he is semi-bluffing with.
  • edited March 2011
    shann's opening/betting/shoving range is enormous, but in low stakes cash he *may* have adjusted to the level and tightened that up a lot, I've not played him in there, only tournaments. But on my knowledge of him he could definitely have the bare ace of clubs with a strong pair, definitely.
  • edited March 2011
    shann's opening/betting/shoving range is enormous, but in low stakes cash he *may* have adjusted to the level and tightened that up a lot, I've not played him in there, only tournaments. But on my knowledge of him he could definitely have the bare ace of clubs with a strong pair, definitely.
    Posted by DeucesLive

cheers for the advice, next time i play him ill snap him off if i have flush :)
  • edited March 2011
    WTF bluff folded, u banged ur head

vs u this is snap call for u if u know what i mean, with ur image he can be doing with alot worse