You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

poker points a suggestion

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat
a suggestion , i think you should be allowed to use poker points to play against other peoples p points , maybe cash / poker points game ?? freerolls are rubbish and poker points for cash is ok , but if u could gamble your points against others would be great fun  !!!! could even get a few hundred quid by the end of the month
any opinions please ???

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Not a bad idea m8.

Personally, I would love to donate or put my points into a pot where if everyone did the same, it could send a sky player to vegas.

"The peoples player" not a massive freeroll, but where someone is nominated and it goes to a shortlist and voting etc. About 10,000,000,000 poker points needed maybe, but could be worth a shout.

Imagine being "a part" of that player in vegas.....just like Ebbsfleet Utd lol.
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: poker points a suggestion:
    Not a bad idea m8. Personally, I would love to donate or put my points into a pot where if everyone did the same, it could send a sky player to vegas. "The peoples player" not a massive freeroll, but where someone is nominated and it goes to a shortlist and voting etc. About 10,000,000,000 poker points needed maybe, but could be worth a shout. Imagine being "a part" of that player in vegas.....just like Ebbsfleet Utd lol.
    Posted by RiverDoh
    excellent idea , would also save having to wait for the poker poiunts to be swapped for cash !!!
  • edited March 2011

I would like an end of month MTT, with prizes for the winner e.g. TV for 1st, camera for 2nd etc. You can then buy chips with your points to enter the MTT. e.g. every point is worth 1 chip. So if you have 1000 points you could get 1000 chip starting stack or if you wished you could spend 500 points and get 500 chips, or you could miss a month and have a huge stack the following month.
     Just a thought but would give you a reason for collecting points.
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: poker points a suggestion:
     I would like an end of month MTT, with prizes for the winner e.g. TV for 1st, camera for 2nd etc. You can then buy chips with your points to enter the MTT. e.g. every point is worth 1 chip. So if you have 1000 points you could get 1000 chip starting stack or if you wished you could spend 500 points and get 500 chips, or you could miss a month and have a huge stack the following month.  Just a thought but would give you a reason for collecting points.
    Posted by 68Trebor
    good idea but wouldnt like to play the top players on here who are already on 82,000 points compared to my 47 points lol, could be a hard game to win for me !!!!