You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Preffered seat

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat
Is there a way that when you sit at a table it will automatically seat you in a preferred position, for example i always prefer sitting at the bottom row in the middle and its a pain in ar*e having to rotate my seat everytime to sit there, i know its on other sites, if its not an option it would be something good to implement, cheers.

Comments

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Preffered seat:
    Is there a way that when you sit at a table it will automatically seat you in a preferred position, for example i always prefer sitting at the bottom row in the middle and its a pain in ar*e having to rotate my seat everytime to sit there, i know its on other sites, if its not an option it would be something good to implement, cheers.
    Posted by CrazyBen23
    wow u r really lazy ....lol
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Preffered seat:
    Posted by CrazyBen23
    you cant sit there matey, thats my place

• edited March 2011
    The OP has a point, particularly when you're playing multipe MTTs and keep getting bounced from table to table.
  • edited March 2011
    +1 to OP

FWIW mines top middle recently used to be bottom middle
  • edited March 2011
    Top left for me....Or bottom right

Either works

We are still discussing seating arrangements right...

xx

• edited March 2011
    Do not sit bottom left though!

I lost alot saturday sitting there!!

Never again...................
  • edited March 2011
    Always sit 4th from the left .... or is it right?

Would be a good idea to be able to specify in options in a MTT that u remain in same place rather than having to move  when switched tables.

Playing in the DTD on a Monday this does however mean I last longer as I'm not playing hands just wizzing around the table looking for a seat where I can see!
  • edited March 2011
    i like it at the very top in the middle
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Preffered seat:
    Always sit 4th from the left .... or is it right? Would be a good idea to be able to specify in options in a MTT that u remain in same place rather than having to move  when switched tables. Playing in the DTD on a Monday this does however mean I last longer as I'm not playing hands just wizzing around the table looking for a seat where I can see!
    Posted by Ploppy33
    im pretty sure that once uv chosen ur position,and ur moved tables,you do remain in that 'seat'...i change positions continually thru the game,when i see what appears to be a 'lukky' seat,im there,like a whippet,...
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Preffered seat : im pretty sure that once uv chosen ur position,and ur moved tables,you do remain in that 'seat'...i change positions continually thru the game,when i see what appears to be a 'lukky' seat,im there,like a whippet,...
    Posted by philmenow
    nope i dont - get moved all over the place

is this some setting you've enabled?
  • edited March 2011
    no u dont phil maybe u just been lucky getting same seats
  • edited March 2011
    I'm always bottom left - works well for me :)
  • edited March 2011
    no u dont phil maybe u just been lucky getting same seats
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    that must be where all my, 'good luck' is used up on then,if i pick top middle, at start of tourney and  im  moved to another table ,im always in same place,top middle,..lol,..well lukky..what i do have to do,which really annoys me,is i have to uncheck the muck losing hands box,evrytime,..why?
  • edited March 2011
    I'm always bottom left - works well for me :)
    Posted by phil12uk
    +1

bottom left ftw!