You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Leeds SATS

Hi any news on when the sats will start for Leeds please

Cheers

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Hi spudgun,

No fixed date for the start of the satellites at the moment I suspect, but we'll let you know as soon as they're up :)

Cheers,
    Dave
  • SPTSPT
    edited March 2011
    The satellites will start at the beginning of April
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Leeds SATS:
    Posted by SPT
    HI,just wondering is the structire and chip start be the same as in luton? Found it really tough at luton to get any momentum going with my stack..I am looking forward to more of your spts and would perhaps like to go to the one in leeds if I can qualify again online ....best regards Aaron  ajw1976
  • edited March 2011
    do you have to satellite in or can you buy straight in ? im definately going to make my spt debut and cant wait
  • SPTSPT
    edited March 2011
    The structure will be exactly the same for all legs, until the Grand final which is a deeper stack

All elgs, except the final which has a direct buy in option, are online qualification only apart from invited guests and Priority Club Members
  • edited March 2011
    Posted by SPT
    Just a quickie, it seems for those that qualify will have less time to sort out Hotels, with leaving the start of qualification 5 weeks approx before the start of the tourney 

Mick
  • edited March 2011
    are you saying entry into the grand final can be made by directly buying into the event?? I would also like to go to the next legs as well......have to wait and see i guess..best regards Aaron,.xxx
  • SPTSPT
    edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Leeds SATS : Just a quickie, it seems for those that qualify will have less time to sort out Hotels, with leaving the start of qualification 5 weeks approx before the start of the tourney  Mick
    Posted by spudgun720

Yes I know but Sky have informed me no satellites til April
  • SPTSPT
    edited March 2011
    are you saying entry into the grand final can be made by directly buying into the event?? I would also like to go to the next legs as well......have to wait and see i guess..best regards Aaron,.xxx
    Posted by AJW1976

the Grand final has a direct buy in option yes

for each leg though, satellite qualification only
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Leeds SATS : the Grand final has a direct buy in option yes for each leg though, satellite qualification only
    Posted by SPT
    thanks sky team xxxxx
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Leeds SATS : HI,just wondering is the structire and chip start be the same as in luton? Found it really tough at luton to get any momentum going with my stack..I am looking forward to more of your spts and would perhaps like to go to the one in leeds if I can qualify again online ....best regards Aaron  ajw1976
    Posted by AJW1976
    Book hotel now making sure you can cancel then cancel if you dont qualify so decide not to go or go along anyway for the fun and sit n gos :o)