You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

deleting account

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat
If i deleted my sky account, will i still be able to play on other sites? is this a stupid question lol

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Haha yep of course you can, you can either delepte for poker only or u can do skybet as a whole

why are u leaving?
  • edited March 2011
    If you delete your account men in black are almost certain to visit you,  your bank account will close and your house if you have one will be forfeted and the proceeds will be split with all the remaining skypoker players, we are all trapped for ever..  OHH sh it

God save us.

lol  of course you can play else where

but stay here I like the cut of your jib
  • edited March 2011
    On this site i find it's min raise after min raise, out draw after out draw lol i want to go somewere where i am confident to put in a decent bankroll
  • edited March 2011
    Hi honey, its all part of the game. you just need to work out if they are min betting the nuts or air, if the later raise em and find a style to play against them.

I think you should stick around, start from the bottom or wherever you feel comfortable. if you want any advice just post in the poker clinic its great help to all levels
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: deleting account:
    On this site i find it's min raise after min raise, out draw after out draw lol i want to go somewere where i am confident to put in a decent bankroll
    Posted by honeyxxx
    Hi honey

I ahve played most of the poker sites out there, the variance is just the same anywhere, it just happens i am, afraid
  • edited March 2011
    I have had abit of success on the site, need a break i think
  • edited March 2011
    Yer a break can always be good, if ur running bad only and ur mindset is not affected then carry on playing. if you find yourself making bad calls/ plays decisions then take a break however long you need

what levels/ games do you play?
  • edited March 2011
    Posted by honeyxxx
    Dont go, other sites are dam boring, At least on this site you will have the pleasure of the forum where its odds on someone will be banned from the forum weekly, And I am a prime candidate to go on account of my foot in mouth disease witch I cant seem to controll

Please stay honey

Pleasy weasy.

wot ever you decide, may the force be with you.

peter
  • edited March 2011
    i generally play 5.50 dyms/sit n goes, i do venture in2 tournaments which i have had success in, i think i wore myself out. Thanks for the feed back i goin to stick it out for abit longer :)
  • edited March 2011
  • edited March 2011
    is nodeal on comission for sky holding onto players?

:suspiciousface:
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: deleting account : lol I only want honey to stay you an the rest can fcuck off.    lol Naaa the truth is as long as there is six players wanting to play when I want to play and at what ever level I choose to play then the rest can go,  simply liked the name bud,   anyone calling themselves honey cant be bad. Now wipe that suspicious face of you look ridiculous. :) peter
    Posted by NODEAL
    well i spose its better than looking ridiculous all the time without pulling a face ;]
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: deleting account : well i spose its better than looking ridiculous all the time without pulling a face ;]
    Posted by hurst05
     lol
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: deleting account : well i spose its better than looking ridiculous all the time without pulling a face ;]
    Posted by hurst05
    lol im only pulling your leg bud, you look cool.

I know how I look m8, when I was born the doctor took one look at me and slapped my mother.
  • edited March 2011
    Take a week off. Be strict and stick to it 100%, no playing poker whatsoever but allow yourself to read poker books, read internet poker forums and/or watch videos.

After a week away you'll be fully recovered from your run-bad, raring to go and ready to kick some butts at the tables. I had my best ever results straight after an eight week break last year. Sharkscope me and you will easily be able to see the exact point at which I took my break. Good luck.
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: deleting account : lol im only pulling your leg bud, you look cool. I know how I look m8, when I was born the doctor took one look at me and slapped my mother.
    Posted by NODEAL
    haha didnt even realise you meant my avatar lol (trying to look like my table avatar i use on sky. i know mate, just bantering you back, cant see your face but you gotta big tail!!! :O