You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

and thats me done

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat
done the last of my BR buying in to the ME for tonight which was pretty much a joke 35 minutes in my table keeps freezing check my internet nothing wrong with that contact CC to be told its firefox so i change to IE still no better in the end i lost majority of my chips from about 4k down to 2k and just shoved on the BB to be called a guy who limped with KK, so thats me now for a few months until i get things sorted then maybe i will come back and play again but until then i wont be depositing

Edit: just to make it clear going out tonights main event is not the reason for why i am taking a break i just need to take a break get a job and get rid of the addiction to poker and just play casually instead of spending most of the day on here instead of getting my priorities straight although i will still be about on the forum i just wont be playing anymore for however long it takes to get a job and get my debts paid

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Good on ya...good luck!
  • edited March 2011
    Do just that Del. With a job and some income you will play much better when you decide the time is right to come back.

GL to you.
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: and thats me done:
    Do just that Del. With a job and some income you will play much better when you decide the time is right to come back. GL to you.
    Posted by elsadog

yeah its been a tough year and a half since finishing college with having an operation in december and what not really been trying to rely on making some sort of money through poker to get me through but that hasn't worked out so now that im 'recovered' sort of it's time to get out there get an income pay of what i owe out to basically my mum then get going again and actually try and build something this time as i said i will still be on from time to time i dont play on hitting the exclude button just cant afford to reload.... i am watching your table right now in the ME running deep again lol
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: and thats me done : yeah its been a tough year and a half since finishing college with having an operation in december and what not really been trying to rely on making some sort of money through poker to get me through but that hasn't worked out so now that im 'recovered' sort of it's time to get out there get an income pay of what i owe out to basically my mum then get going again and actually try and build something this time as i said i will still be on from time to time i dont play on hitting the exclude button just cant afford to reload.... i am watching your table right now in the ME running deep again lol
    Posted by delaney09
    Struggling a bit they are all bullying me 
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: and thats me done : Struggling a bit they are all bullying me 
    Posted by elsadog

lol you've got this you will gget another double up in a minute and be securing that spot on the final table two nights in a row
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: and thats me done : lol you've got this you will gget another double up in a minute and be securing that spot on the final table two nights in a row
    Posted by delaney09
    I wish :o)
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: and thats me done : I wish :o)
    Posted by elsadog
    lol they are dropping like flies suppose it helps when you have a guy on your table knocking out the big stacks lol that was a big pot just then 75k lol
  • edited March 2011
    Good luck mate.  I think you're being very smart.  Get the important stuff sorted and then come back to say hi.