You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

CHEAP SEATS TO VEGAS???!!!

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat
You know the deal.. A poker holiday of a LIFETIME to the CHOOOON (Sorry Vince.. Street Spelling ;) of £10,000Smackeroonies!!

If you can't stump up the air fair, hotel costs etc etc etc then let the friendly folk at Sky Poker help you out!!

Tonight at 9pm you can buy into our VIVA LAS VEGAS qtr final for the rather nice price of £12 + 1 (That's a fish supper one round these here parts).

One in every ten players will win a seat to the Semi on Sunday at 9pm.

It's a SWEET deal and the best package I've seen in a long while!!

StatusRegisteringStart Date/Time21:00 - 16 MarCurrent Prize Pool£96.00Buyin + Fee£12.00 + £1.00DescriptionViva Las Vegas Quarter Final - 1 player in 10 will win a seat to the Vegas Semi-Final at 9pm on Sunday. Each player starts with 2500 chips with blind levels increasing every 10 minutes.

So get IN!
More info HERE.

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Hi LML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great work with the TSP Blogs and all this advertisment - appreciated :)

P.S. Im sure if you entered the Q/F the runners would soon increase when they see the valooooooo!! ;)
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: CHEAP SEATS TO VEGAS???!!!:
    Hi LML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great work with the TSP Blogs and all this advertisment - appreciated :) P.S. Im sure if you entered the Q/F the runners would soon increase when they see the valooooooo!! ;)
    Posted by dylan12
    Dyl!!!

How do's Welshy?? ;)

I SO would.. but I'm not allowed to win :(

I'd be 'in there like swimwear' given half a chance!!

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: CHEAP SEATS TO VEGAS???!!!:
    In Response to Re: CHEAP SEATS TO VEGAS???!!! : Dyl!!! How do's Welshy?? ;) I SO would.. but I'm not allowed to win :( I'd be 'in there like swimwear' given half a chance!!
    Posted by LML
    I am well thank you, and yourself?

As for the bolded part - erm, I don't think this will be much of an issue tbf ;)

And as for the swimwear...no lets not go there lol!!