You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Public Apology

edited March 2011 in The Shed
I Think its time for a post to get things of ones chest, Niggly things that bother us, Bringing things into the open, I for one need to say sorry to ljamesl for interupting him in a Hu cash game.
But its not realy about me, there are lots of things people like to get of thier chest but are to shy to say.

Because of my open and understanding nature there have been a couple or three guys who confided in me that they like to cross dress from time to time but feel ahamed to come out in public(understandable) There is certainly no harm in such an activity IMO, I said just be brave, Be who you are.  They did howerver tell me that it has caused some friction between them and family and friends(narrow minded IMO) But hey it takes all sorts.

Anyway guys, Please feel free to use this thread to open up, You dont have to just come out and say it.
If it makes you feel any better just come out a little at a time, For instance, If you are one of the people I am talking about just post that you have in the past had a fight with a member of your family, If you want to take a step further to really show that you are fully committed and want to shout for pink panty rights, just use the magic buzz word TEAM.

Using the magic buzz word TEAM means you are fully committed to the pink panty team.

God bless dont be shy

Peter

Comments

• edited March 2011

I like this bit........ "As for anyone else that's peed off with me.....Go jump."

But an apology............come on fella were you a little tired and emotional this morning.

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Public Apology:
    I like this bit........ " As for anyone else that's peed off with me.....Go jump ." But an apology............come on fella were you a little tired and emotional this morning.
    Posted by stien
    LOl stien,  The comment you are talking about(As for anyone else that is peed of.. go jump) Is a vieled attemt to inject some humor at the end to disguise my embarressment.

But hey ..  If the glove fits, go jump
  • edited March 2011
    If the prize was `serious doh`, maybe you did him a favour.
  • edited March 2011
    Can I hijack this thread to publicly apologise to my little brother for hitting him on the head with a metal spoon in 1969---- thanks

ps, I too have decided I like him
  • edited March 2011
    Can I hijack this thread to publicly apologise to my little brother for hitting him on the head with a metal spoon in 1969---- thanks
    Posted by oynutter
    i forgive you, bro
  • edited March 2011
    Can I hijack this thread to publicly apologise to my little brother for hitting him on the head with a metal spoon in 1969---- thanks ps, I too have decided I like him
    Posted by oynutter
    i have a feeling he hit you back.... harder, much harder....:)
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Public Apology : i have a feeling he hit you back.... harder, much harder....:)
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    naaa, poor fella got 6 stitches lol
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Public Apology : naaa, poor fella got 6 stitches lol
    Posted by oynutter
    you porker i got 16 stitches, for laughing at how soft you hit, lol make that 32 stitches now
  • edited March 2011
    Well, after seeing him in the quickfit exhaust team, I think he's bloody marvellous!!!
  • edited March 2011
    Well as it's a time for getting things off your chest.  

I'm sorry I hit my little sister with a hammer when i was 6 years old.  I told my mum and dad i was trying to hit a bee with it and she got in the way.  Actually she was just annoying me so I hit her with a hammer.

Sorry Sis ;o)
  • edited March 2011
    But do you like her now, since you saw her in a team?
  • edited March 2011
    But do you like her now, since you saw her in a team?
    Posted by oynutter
    You realy dont understand how proud of you I am,   My heart is sticking right out of my chest man.

Fight for your rights, yeahhhhhhhhhh
  • edited March 2011
    Well as it's a time for getting things off your chest.   I'm sorry I hit my little sister with a hammer when i was 6 years old.  I told my mum and dad i was trying to hit a bee with it and she got in the way.  Actually she was just annoying me so I hit her with a hammer. Sorry Sis ;o)
    Posted by JockBMW
    You are a brave man, be even more brave,  use the buzz word
  • edited March 2011
    id like to say sorry to my litle brother,who ate a load of laxatives ,believing them to be sweets.....

sorry sam....

• edited March 2011
    id like to say sorry to my litle brother,who ate a load of laxatives ,believing them to be sweets..... sorry sam....
    Posted by djblacke04
    lol,  thats it, let it all pour out, who am I kidding even saint me would love do that all over again to you little bro an I dont even know him, 

whats his address ? Do you think it might still work if I send them via post?
  • edited March 2011

I would like humbly appologise to my mother and her cat.
    after a long session watching england beat cameroon in italia 90 i left the pub and went on a longer ouzo session, i got home and ralphed on the living room carpet then hoovered it up. the next time mummsy hoovered the bag split over her legs and i shamefully blamed poor tiddles

• edited March 2011
    When I was little, I had a chess computer.  The lead that came with it to plug it into the mains was plugged in by the kitchen table and had some jam on the end.  I told my little bro to lick it off and he did. BOOOOM, he was on the floor.  Sorry our kid.  God I got in trouble for that.