You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Live chat

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat

Has anyone used the live chat lately? just used it to report verbal abuse by one of the many new players that seem to have come aboard sky poker in the chat box, After around 15 mins got to talk to agent Byron B who after my complaint cut me off!!, second agent just said he will investigate and take action if necessary they usually ask if there is anything more they can do and say thank you and good bye but not tonight I did not even know the chat had ended also took 40 mins to get through. 

Comments

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Live chat:
      H as anyone used the live chat lately? just used it to report verbal abuse by one of the many new players that seem to have come aboard sky poker in the chat box, After around 15 mins got to talk to agent Byron B who after my complaint cut me off!!, second agent just said he will investigate and take action if necessary they usually ask if there is anything more they can do and say thank you and good bye but not tonight I did not even know the chat had ended also took 40 mins to get through.  
    Posted by JONONZIE
    Hi

I find it easier to email them, no waiting :), they will take action.
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Live chat:
    In Response to Live chat : Hi I find it easier to email them, no waiting :), they will take action.
    Posted by acebarry10
    Cheers Ace will do that next time