You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Find a player

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Hi, the search always brings no results for players with numbers in their name, can you sort this please :)
  • edited March 2011
    I thought so too, thanks. :)
  • edited March 2011
    Would be better still if it was in the technical section : )
  • edited March 2011
    True, i should change this actually, only players with their names starting in numbers cannot be searched
  • edited March 2011
    what you mean there whole name as numbers like 1267 or like mine yours acid mans and probably 90% of sky poker players with numbers at the end of the name cause when i search both i get results sometimes the find a player times it self out and returns no results
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Find a player:
    True, i should change this actually, only players with their names starting in numbers cannot be searched
    Posted by CrazyBen23

Just done a search for a players who's name starts with a 1.  found him no problem 
  • edited March 2011
    i know some players who you search for don't appear in the find a player don't know whether you can opt in or out to be found or not
  • edited March 2011
    i know some players who you search for don't appear in the find a player don't know whether you can opt in or out to be found or not
    Posted by delaney09
    Hi delaney

I beleive it is poss to opt out of player search.
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Find a player : Hi delaney I beleive it is poss to opt out of player search.
    Posted by acebarry10
    I thought so might explain a lot to OP the player who he may be searching for has simply discarded theirselves from the find a player, so it may not be because of numbers in his name he has simply not wanted to searched on the player search
  • edited March 2011
    It used to be possible to opt out via a setting in your account, but this was removed. Anyone who'd done it remained 'invisible' when the setting was removed. Pretty soon everyone will be visible again.

• edited March 2011
    It used to be possible to opt out via a setting in your account, but this was removed. Anyone who'd done it remained 'invisible' when the setting was removed. Pretty soon everyone will be visible again.
    Posted by NoseyBonk

WOW!.....does that include the invisible man?
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Find a player : WOW!.....does that include the invisible man?
    Posted by MAXALLY

Who said that ??????

• edited March 2011
    Oh right okay, i see, its cos i searched the other day for someone called 0800cash or something and then earlier i did a search for 111something111 and couldnt find him either so i thought it was because they had numbers at the start of their names, due to me being able to find everyone else
  • edited March 2011
    Oh right okay, i see, its cos i searched the other day for someone called 0800cash or something and then earlier i did a search for 111something111 and couldnt find him either so i thought it was because they had numbers at the start of their names, due to me being able to find everyone else
    Posted by CrazyBen23

they could possibly of opted out then but it depends how long they have played on the site i know 0800cash has been here a while so could possibly have opted out being searched.... one thing i dont really understand is to why people opt out of being searched up as they can still if online be easily found my looking at the cash levels they play because its not like other sites where they have 100s of tables of the same level, or if they are in a tournament you are able to open up the tourney lobby and find them lol so by opting out the find a player section they are still able to be easily found if necessary