You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Is this ever going to be a fold?

edited March 2011 in The Poker Clinic
NL1xrebuy (double chance) £200

9 handed table.

1st hand.  10k starting stack, 50/100 25hmin blinds.  Two limpers, I find 67c in the SB, complete the blind, BB checks his option.

Flop comes Ah4c5c.  I'm wanting to get as many chips in on the flop as possible, thinking how to do it.  Not playing scared money, I go broke I can rebuy or go play cash.  I check, looking to make a big check raise, hoping someone has an A.  BB checks behind.

Initial limper makes it.......3000.. into 400...
Second limper jams without even really thinking about it (rebuy, what can I say).  So its back to me with the open ended str flush draw.  Pretty clear the guy opening for 3 k isnt going anywhere.  So pretty sure there's going to be 30100 chips in this pot if I call on the flop.

So getting 67% to win do you call getting 3/1 on your money there?

My thoughts at the time were if one of these guys flips Axc I'm hurting, dropping down to 14% or a set diminishing my odds.  But these guys acted so quickly I'm finding it difficult to believe they've really got solid hands.  Really felt like I was up against Apicture and an unknown.

But non scared money, getting such a good spot to grab a huge chip lead early whats your choice there?

Comments