You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

happening too much over last few days..what can I do?

Comments

• edited March 2011

• edited March 2011
    Had 5 goes at posting this hand but given up. Was running 2/16 in £10 deepie.Blinds 50/100. Raised 3 bb with QQ. Potted it on J74 flop. Shoved for 11.5k on turn 8. Was flat called every street. He had J10. What did he think I was playing ?  9 on river.

And it wont even let me post the hand to let off some steam !
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: happening too much over last few days..what can I do?:
    Had 5 goes at posting this hand but given up. Was running 2/16 in £10 deepie.Blinds 50/100. Raised 3 bb with QQ. Potted it on J74 flop. Shoved for 11.5k on turn 8. Was flat called every street. He had J10. What did he think I was playing ?  9 on river. And it wont even let me post the hand to let off some steam !
    Posted by penguin7

It's a total conspiracy m8. 

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: happening too much over last few days..what can I do?:
    Had 5 goes at posting this hand but given up. Was running 2/16 in £10 deepie.Blinds 50/100. Raised 3 bb with QQ. Potted it on J74 flop. Shoved for 11.5k on turn 8. Was flat called every street. He had J10. What did he think I was playing ?  9 on river. And it wont even let me post the hand to let off some steam !
    Posted by penguin7
    Arrrr ul, you got it in with the best of it.

Something that may help relieve your pain a bit: "Better players get more beats". makes sence when you get it in good more.