You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

who likes fish sticks?

edited March 2011 in Area 51

do you like fish sticks?

Comments

• edited March 2011
    No but I heard a rumor Kanye West does.
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: who likes fish sticks?:
    No but I heard a rumor Kanye West does.
    Posted by RedHouse

he must be a gay fish..:)

• edited March 2011
    I like sticks especialy big ones,  thats half way,  Do I get a prize?
  • edited March 2011
    Dont know what fish sticks are but I like Crab sticks, do I get 2nd prize?
  • edited March 2011
    Dont know what fish sticks are but I like Crab sticks, do I get 2nd prize?
    Posted by a00rock

Me too, but if you look at the constituents of crab sticks you'll find DJ's description is nearer.

I had a mate in the 80's who made sausages for a living. I got ''the tour'' of his factory one day and asked what the various ingredients were.......... ''That big pile there is brains, and that huge pile there is lungs, the other pile is made up of other bits and pieces. If it's pork sausages were making we put some of that small pile in, and if it's beef we put some of that other pile in'' 

......... I don't often eat sausages nowadays.

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: who likes fish sticks? : Me too, but if you look at the constituents of crab sticks you'll find DJ's description is nearer. I had a mate in the 80's who made sausages for a living. I got ''the tour'' of his factory one day and asked what the various ingredients were.......... ''That big pile there is brains, and that huge pile there is lungs, the other pile is made up of other bits and pieces. If it's pork sausages were making we put some of that small pile in, and if it's beef we put some of that other pile in''  ......... I don't often eat sausages nowadays.
    Posted by elsadog
    So, when they say 100% pork or 100% beef sausage, that's something of a misnomer? 
  • edited March 2011
    Not me. Couldn't put one near my mouth.

I've often been called a fish on here.

But I'm straight.
  • edited March 2011
    fish finger butties mmmmm lovely
  • edited March 2011
    lol when read thread title
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: who likes fish sticks? : So, when they say 100% pork or 100% beef sausage, that's something of a misnomer? 
    Posted by Taller_Guy

No not at all. If it's 100% Pork is pig's brains, pig's lungs, pig msm and other recovered meats from pigs. Same for beef.
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: who likes fish sticks? : No not at all. If it's 100% Pork is pig's brains, pig's lungs, pig msm and other recovered meats from pigs. Same for beef.
    Posted by elsadog
    I know all sorts of unthinkable substances go into most sausages and I know this is the case for so-called 100% pork or beef varieties, but surely, the words pork and beef refer to the meat and not the animal?  They should say 100% pig or cow sausages - they'd be nearer the mark!

Anyway, fish or crab sticks are just the work of Beelzebub and shouldn't be entertained.
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: who likes fish sticks? : I know all sorts of unthinkable substances go into most sausages and I know this is the case for so-called 100% pork or beef varieties, but surely, the words pork and beef refer to the meat and not the animal?  They should say 100% pig or cow sausages - they'd be nearer the mark! Anyway, fish or crab sticks are just the work of Beelzebub and shouldn't be entertained.
    Posted by Taller_Guy
    Do you like fish sticks then?
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: who likes fish sticks? : Do you like fish sticks then?
    Posted by TWRAMYEP
    Wrap them in breadcrumbs, call them fish fingers and I might start listening.  lol
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: who likes fish sticks? : No not at all. If it's 100% Pork is pig's brains, pig's lungs, pig msm and other recovered meats from pigs. Same for beef.
    Posted by elsadog

maybe we should campaign for relabeling 100% PIG or 100% COW

hmmm.have just realized .....my favourite says they are 100% BEEF...////BLEeeeRG>>>