You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Desperately Seeking Lisa-Marie

2»

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Anyone know when the Dels Bar is opening?. I am sweating like a Libyan waiting for a firework display :0(
  • edited March 2011
    so machka is this thread poker related or is that you want to poker.del
  • edited March 2011
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Desperately Seeking Lisa-Marie:
    In Response to Re: Desperately Seeking Lisa-Marie : Ok i see where your coming from but my post was what i thought LML would think after seeing the pictures not what i was considering doing.
    Posted by achill
    Lol, sorry was trying to be funny...

[ ] Successful
    [x] Unsuccessful

;oD xx

• edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Desperately Seeking Lisa-Marie : Aaron, I have NOT accused you of anything TBF. I alluded to Sky Poker having double standards with their interpretation of thread content and it seems to me, and I few others on here, that the powers that be feel it just to remove/edit threads with no real rule of thumb. That, to me, is where the problem lies. Rules are being implemented but not IMO across the board for all. Anyway, I said I would not post as much on here nowand it is OBV to me and a few of the other forum regs, that is what Sky Poker is trying to achieve. I for one think it is BS and I do not mind saying it.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Why????? Always enjoy your posts.
    You are always witty and don't mind saying when you don't agree with something.
    Post more!!!!!
    Too many yes men and the forum will just die.
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Desperately Seeking Lisa-Marie : Why????? Always enjoy your posts. You are always witty and don't mind saying when you don't agree with something. Post more!!!!! Too many yes men and the forum will just die.
    Posted by MADMOO
    THIS.

Cheers for your post Lisa and your support but unfortunately Sky Poker have different ideas. They just want YES men on here now.
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Desperately Seeking Lisa-Marie : THIS. Cheers for your post Lisa and your support but unfortunately Sky Poker have different ideas. They just want YES men on here now.
    Posted by MAXALLY

SEXISTISMS.....

Ban Plsssssss

;oDD

p.s. sloppy mwhazzzz

p.p.s hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

addendum wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

that is all

xx
  • edited March 2011
    Could be a good news bad news situation, depending on your viewpoint.

Mostly bad I reckon.