You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Forum DTD

1235»

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Was tough going multi tabling 3 games - then 4 when for some reason I decided it  would be a good plan to play the 8.05 BH aswell!!! 

Was good fun and will definitely give it a go again (without the BH).

Thanks for updates Chris and well played Acidman!!
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Forum DTD:
    Was tough going multi tabling 3 games - then 4 when for some reason I decided it  would be a good plan to play the 8.05 BH aswell!!!  Was good fun and will definitely give it a go again (without the BH). Thanks for updates Chris and well played Acidman!!
    Posted by Yorkie74
    sorry i disagree you moved to my table when i was going swimmingly, then i sank lol wp yorkie and acid ta rt - he he
  • edited March 2011
    Well done peeps another great night and the standard has been great

I binked 1st in the Totty (Thanks for the Boom Button Robbie) - which made up for my early exits it the other two.

The rail was on top form again - well played the winners and all who cashed
  • edited March 2011
    So our weekly fun fest has drawn to a close again.

Wot can I say this week that doesn't get said each and every week, once again the fun factor on the rail at all the final tables was up to it's usual standard, lots of cashes again, great FT action and a tourny win again.

It's got it all really and word is spreading as we had 4 new players this week. 3 of these finishing  in the top  5 and that is no mean feat as the quality of the field is there to see.
    oh and TKP well and truly beat TSP (sorry Robbie but we keep telling you the future is orange lol)

ok time for the weekly round up again
    Firstly once again very well played to Acidman27 on his win
     (he got it all to himself this time too)
     and
     to Yorkie74 one of our debutants who pushed him all the way coming runner up by 2 points.
    I think the railing party did itself proud this week too with all the usual suspects plus some of our newcomers all helping to make it the fun comp we try to make it each week.

Right the facts and figures bit

THE 7.15 d/s

we had 7 cashes in total with 2 making it to the FT
    in the cash were Acidman27, Maxally, Salad Face, Yorkie74 and Delaney09
    and on the FT we had Madmoo and Solack

THE 7.45 d/s
    we had 6 cashes in total with 2 again making it to the FT
    in the cash were Yorkie74, YoungGun, Emma11311 and StokeFC
    and on the FT we had Splashies and Acidman27

THE 8.30 TOTY
    this had a reduced field this week compared to previous weeks with only 10 cashing which makes these stats even more impressive
    we had

7 out of 10 in the cash with 5 (five) making it to the FT
    in the cash were Kiwini4u and StokeFC
    and making it all the way to the FT were Solarcarro, Robbierott, AAMick, Solack
    and the man who took it down PokerTrev

so there you have it. It's gonna be hard to beat this one I think.

Congrats to all who cashed and to those who didn't don't forget to come back next week and put it  right.

Next week also sees the final week of the WaLLer02 March league which is hotting up nicely
    don't forget that your highest weekly score is discarded so it is all to play for and It is by no means over I had a little look the table before and there are a lot of different outcomes possible

So all that remains is to say thank you for your support once again this week and for making it so enjoyable as always see you next week I hope
    Good Luck at the tables
    Chris
  • edited March 2011
    In Response to Re: Forum DTD:
    Well done peeps another great night and the standard has been great I binked 1st in the Totty (Thanks for the Boom Button Robbie) - which made up for my early exits it the other two. The rail was on top form again - well played the winners and all who cashed
    Posted by POKERTREV
     Well done on taking the toty down. I was going to keep an eye on that tourny so I could rail the final table but was a little distracted in my last tourny. We seemed to stay stuck on the last 8 players for ages so it was hard work.

• edited March 2011
    WD nanananana ACIDBOY! cant believe u still won this even with me on the table :-( lol

Also well done donkatrev for taking the totty down, great comp this glad i can finally start playing it. had easy draws on table with Acidboy, Solack, Dave Solar and many more i have no doubt ill take this down soon if luck doesnt get me again

Brilliantly run too scouse & DTW
  • edited March 2011
    Solack needs to give up the "guessing peoples ages" game though.

• edited March 2011
    HAHA +1 he defo failed that one although was funny
  • edited March 2011
    Well done Acidman
    Well done Trev taking down the tot and to everyone who cashed!
    Great railing yet again
    Nice work again Chris
  • edited March 2011

Nice one Acidman very well played sir.

Congrats to you Trev on the TOT.

Well played to all who cashed see you next week.

• edited March 2011
    well done acidman and to all the dtders who cashed this is gonna be a close run thing for next week
    wp michael and chris too this wouldnt run without you guys
  • edited March 2011
    I'm gonna keep playing 'guess the age' until I get one right!
  • edited March 2011
    WD acidman, congrats on winning this weeks DTD.

Thanks to scouse and DTW for running and updates
  • edited April 2011
    yes please and thankyou
  • edited April 2011
    Hi Sheffwed, this is actually for last weeks game, I have posted your name on this weeks thread.

Note: I have now closed this thread.

Steve