You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I hate wine!!!!!!!!

edited March 2011 in Poker Chat
Over an hour in a stupid roulette tournament!!! put £20 in rebuys for a 60p tournament!!! Wine you have a lottttt to answer too, came 2nd for a tiny profit but thats not the point, stupid stupid tournys, stupid stupid wine, stupid stupid shazzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comments

• edited March 2011
    ahh the curse of the vino, i to have fallen under its spell many a time, its wicked and its cruel! but now i set a time limit on a fri/sat and i come off, its hard because the power of the grape is huge!!!
  • edited March 2011
    mine last night was cider.

I managed to donk off a large chunk of my br and will spend today trying to grind it back.

Stupid Hogg

• edited March 2011
    I once shoved the nuts on a 4-5-6 flop knowing I was going to get a call from the guy who 'obviously' had an overpair. Inspired play, except the beers had turned my 7-8 into 8-9. I didn't even have the decency to hit a 7.

Booze + Poker = Dodgy :)
  • edited March 2011

It's easy :P

Btw will you have earnt 'cash for points' points on each of those rebuys?

Also, when you qualify for primo from a £12 sat do you still get the 50 C4P points for playing primo?
  • edited March 2011
    Had a bottle of rosé (ahem, I mean, erm, a manly drink) last night after shocking day at work but managed to somehow final table TSP classic and the Rebuy Open after having 10 very slow/losing weeks...

2 bottles of the pink stuff pre Primo????
  • edited March 2011
    I donked off a fair bit of my BR last night too and I wasn't even drunk.

Think I need to start drinking again.
  • edited March 2011
    I fell asleep after a proper skinfull last night. 20 cans of Fosters for 12 English pounds at Sainsburys is asking for trouble. Never played any poker, but I did cremate a fray bentos which is still cooling down now.

At least the empty Fosters box will come in handy.
  • edited March 2011
    Fell asleep at a live cash table the other night. It's fair to say my opponents sensed weakness.

Don't know where to begin with my on-line drunken adventures.
  • edited March 2011
    had 2 bottles of red and binked the 9.15 deepie..wots the problem